Not new but figured id say hi

jeep17

As you can see i joined awhile ago but i figured since i saw this nice new section id say hello formally. Since i've joined i haven't really posted much outside of asking a question here and there and i tried to sell my old jeep. Other than that i just read and think its hillarious. I go to Otterbein College and graduate this spring and I drive a 2002 Celica GTS, its lowered with tien springs and has an injen CAI (no its not rice) im keeping everything outside stock (except it does have the TRD bodykit which i think makes them look better from stock at least), it also has a light system, 1 closed 12 (pheonix gold), all new speakers(pheonix gold), siruis sat. radio, and a kenwood exceleron deck. thats all.

Garrett

i also know my car is not fast, but it is the fastest car i have ever owned and i plan on adding fast parts once i have the money, again NOT RICE!

yeah its silver and yeah you've prolly seen it around otterbein, and i havent taken any pics yet. i've been trying to think of some cool place to go but just been to lazy. and about the rims, i was thinking that too... they deff should have put better rims on the ones that got the body kit, but im atleast going to, im thinking 17's, maybe 18's chip foose "lusso's"? any other opinions on rims?

garrett

Guest GSRchick714
Motegi MR7 are my absolute FAVORITE wheel. Some day maybe I can get some gunmetal ones...but right now I have no money for that kinda fun stuff.. graemlins/nonono.gif

• Casper unlocked this topic