New guy from Louisville,KY

Guest BEEFEDMOD

Guest BEEFEDMOD

Just joined on. Heard about sight from a forum on Corral.net

Name is Mark, and I have a 98 Mustang Cobra. T-trimmed Vortech, spooled,caged,forged,raced on weekends. Motor built by James at Hensler Racing, car is capable of 10.40's or better now. Last year at 100 lbs heavier car went 10.59 @ 131 as best run. Only made 7-8 passes on a trial basis. I run in ModMotor in NMRA, car number #7224. Just curious whats going on in the Columbus, Ohio area as I am only 200 miles away. Looks like a nice site for some racing discussions.

Guest BEEFEDMOD
Originally posted by O.G.:

put some street tires on that thing and bring it out to a meet this summer.

welcome

My street tires are 28 X 10.5W drag slicks. I run them full time on the street with spool. I keep a couple of fresh sets for the track. When you all put on a big meet I would certainly be willing to trailer up and meet with everyone. Car is street friendly just uses 4.50 per gallon leaded fuel only. Thanks for the compliments and welcomes! Louisville is big in the Mustang scene as well.

Welcome. Last time I drove thru Louisville your cops were BIG too, patrolling the hwy in their unmarked Z28 Camaro's!!! The way you descibed your car, appears they can only catch you utilizing their radio's & then setting up road blocks!! :D