whats up im new

94TanRanger

whats up my name is chris b. im from westerville. i used to drive a retarded yellow cavalqueer (cavalier) now i drive a 94 ranger, its lowered on some 17" SVT cobra rims. it has shaved door hadles and soon to be body dropped on air ride. me and a few buddies work out of a garage in sunbury, mainly work on mini trucks

oh yeah im tryin to become a movie producer. so let me know of any cool events that i could put in my video.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/748000-748999/748886_1.jpg

-chris

thanks everyone. i know columbus isnt the greatest place but i plan on going to alot of shows this summer all over the U.S. and get alot of show and draggin footage.

mowgli- if i would have more time i would try to enter that but with only 4 day i dont think so. thnks though.

-chris

I love Columbus. I know the weather is better in other areas, and many places in the US have much coolr housing. My wife is always trying to talk me into moving to Arizona, southern Cali, or Florida. But as for me I am staying here. You don't know how good you have it until you move somewhere else. Columbus has ALOT going for it.

Oh btw those wheels look good on that ranger.