Need a good Part-Time Job.

Guest Rane

I'm always looking for part-time employees... mainly evenings and weekends. (Auto parts store) Ability to pass a drug test and clean arrest record a must; must be friendly and dependable, must also be willing to be treated like a dog and be underpaid. PM me if there is any interest. smile.gif

Originally posted by THE_BITCH_OF_FURY:

SORRY EVERYONE I ONLY PUSHED THE BUTTON ONCE I SWEAR.

man is your caps lock button broken? damn

Originally posted by SlowZ06:

I'm always looking for part-time employees... mainly evenings and weekends. (Auto parts store) Ability to pass a drug test and clean arrest record a must; must be friendly and dependable, must also be willing to be treated like a dog and be underpaid. PM me if there is any interest. smile.gif

Dont do it!! its a trap!!

Originally posted by Kuruma:

Calltech is always hiring, as long as you can put up with some of the graemlins/bsflag.gif

+1

and theres no piss test required. You make 9.25 an hour too if I remember right. If you know anything about computers its a cake job, if not you can still do it (plenty of people that work there are computer illiterate). I enjoyed working there, but there is a fair amount of bs.