Went to the DSM shootout today :)

ChevyMan1972

Just wanted to let everyone know about some of the fast cars up north at norwalk today, besides dodgin rain showers all day, I had a blast today. Saw some sick shit thats for sure. Coltboostin made some good passes and made it into the quick16. John Shepprd went 8.51 at 171 and WOW'ed the crowd.

Some low 10 sec evo's and a sweet ass 2006 Mitsubishi Endevor with EVO drivetrain in it. Just got back from there becuase stupid construction on 71 south up near Mansfield for over 2 1/2 hrs :( that sucked for sure.

Im sure someone will post pics soon...

ps. going back to the DSM shootout got me thinkin back to my old root's and maybe get rid of my turbo mustang idea and get me another AWD Talon/Eclipse should I?

Later,

Dan

im pretty sure he didnt get into the 11's unless he did it after i gave up and left.I was running in the bracket class in the girls car but i didnt feel like waiting anymore after the third rain delay.Should have seen the looks i got for driving a car whose plates read GRL RACR :D

K....Im telling you guy's that if you look at his timeslip this car is no joke.... any car that picks up 40mph from 1/8 mile on and blowing out the spark all the way till 1320 feet is a lot of HP.

If anyone wants to race him from a roll is asking for a good race no matter what it is...

As soon as he gets his ignition figured out and he keeps it under full load at highboost!

Dan

Here are a couple slips posted by Colt on the Akron board,The car is no sloach so watch outy when he gets its dialed in I bet high 10's@mid 130 mph

Quote ColtBoostin

Pass A-

R/t-.506

60-2.01

330-5.51

1/8th -8.29@90.1mph (bad miss in 2nd gear, almost aborted run)

1000ft-10.3

1/4mile-12..08@129.2mph

4th gear held 28psi-no miss-holy shit it was moving. Picked up nearly 40mhp in the back half.

Pass B.-turned boost down to 23psi-re-gaped plugs to try and get rid of miss fire.

R/t. .201 (pro tree oo)

60-1.96

330-5.20

1/8th -7.78@99mph (no miss at all-23psi-dead nuts with 10.3’s Talon..)

1000-9.98

¼-11.803@125mph

About to pass the fucker-shift 3rd and rbrbrbbrbrb FUCKing missing again, missing into 4th and then cleaned up in the end