Ohio State Texas Game Tickets

yotaman88210

Section 29A Row 3

This is the section I have been in for the last 4 years and they are decent seats. The previous years I have been higher up and they moved me down to Row three this year. Haven't sat in the seats yet but they should be nice!! I'm trying to get $400 a ticket so $800 on the pair obviously. Let me know if anyone is interested. I looked on ebay and this seems to be a fair selling price as of now for the section and row. Closer to the game day they might even sell for more. THANKS GUYS

They are faculty but I am upgrading them so anyone can use them. I have heard that I am gonna have to wait in line for a few hours to upgrade but it is worth it to me cuz i need the cash. You have to wait till the week of the game to upgrade so thousands of people will be rushing to do it.

Maybe on the 30 yard line higher up, That is a really cheap price...I sat in these seats saturday and they really are nice!! Row three-- seats one and two so you don't have to climb over anyone you will be right on the end!! I would sell both for $550...$275 a piece...

Maybe on the 30 yard line higher up, That is a really cheap price...I sat in these seats saturday and they really are nice!! Row three-- seats one and two so you don't have to climb over anyone you will be right on the end!! I would sell both for $550...$275 a piece...

I think she said 13th row

guys, for real, at 575 for both you are stealing these tickets!!!

there will noy be a game bigger than this (save the mich. game and bowls) for years!! quit lowballing this kid.

my advice, scalp them at the game. you will get a much better price.

I'm sorry, but $500+ a ticket is rediculous. I know people will pay it, and that's great if others are making a killing by selling them. I have no problems with that.

Yes, I am an alumnus, Class of 1993. I am also a rabid Ohio State fan. I also was born in Texas, but I cannot even imagine spending that kind of money for a game, other than possibly a National Championship game. Yes it can be argued that this could decide the Nat. Champ., but it's not THE game.

I'd rather play 18 holes of golf Saturday morning, head down to tailgate @ 1:00, then shoot out to my favorite establishment about 6:30 to watch the entire game, including highlights and other interesting reports, in comfort, with a waitress bringing me what I need, and STILL only spend $200 for the day.

AND... not have to fight the traffic out of the campus area, or be in the vicinity of any mayem that erupts after the game.

I have contacted a few people that have expressed interest in going to the game, and will get in touch if they are interested.