Not trying to start panic but can someone confirm

thorne

Guys I just herd from 2 sources (My dad and cousin) that Grove city is out of gas and so is one other place. I cant rember were can anyone confirm this ?

I know at my office they put out a email regarding working from home and shortages.

I heard it was from all this *panic* buying. Everyone's freaking out that the world's oil is running out so they all go fill up their tank in some vague attempt that.. I don't know. I'm buying as little gas as possible for 1) I can't afford it 2) the prices (i'm hoping) are bound to go down from 3 dollars

I'm down in Fort Walton Beach, Florida - almost all stations here are out and the ones that do have gas have only regular and it's $4.00/gal.

In Atlanta (where I was yesterday) the rumors about the whole city at $6/gal are NOT TRUE. Gas is $3.09 a gallon (cheaper than Columbus when I left on Friday) and all stations have fuel.

In Tennesse I filled up for $3.49/gal.

In the lower South (Lower Georgia and Alabama) gas is $2.99/gal and about 50% stations are out.

There's your report. :)

A buddy and I went up to Buffalo this weekend and into canada for a day. Gas prices in NY were around $3.69/regular and in Canada it was liters but was equivalent to $4.50/gallon for regular. We put $20 in the Matrix and it didn't even give us a 1/2 tank, the tanks only 12 gallons. Shit sucked. But got back to Columbus tonight and its under $3, definitely nice.

OPEC has got to be creaming themselves over this.

It's not OPEC this time. The price of crude itself hasn't gone up, it's the refineries (read oil companies that sell gasoline) that are making a TON of money of this.

Be nice if they turn around and donate it, but they also have some rather large problems themselves to repair. I'm sure we'll see their profits are WAY up regardless of how much damage they have sustained, though.

It's below 3.00 now - 2.99, but hey, that's less than 3.00!