WTB: Spotrs bike for under 1K

schmuckingham

I am currently looking for a sports bike as the title says because i ned something to learn on and drive until i can afford or feel comfortable on a nicer bike. Something that needs a little work but i can still ride on the road everyday to school. preferably 600cc or larger :)

Thanks

Mike

I am going to be brutaly honest here ... If you have never riden in your life DO NOT START ON A SPORTS BIKE. they are more skillful to ride. get a KZ440 or a nighthawk 650 or shit a SECA 750 is almost to much bike. I hate to see young riders get hurt. My mom laid down my old seca learning to ride she was not hurt becaues the bike is light enouhg to pikc back up and the bike is not hurt because there is no plastic to break.

Well it wont be the first time on a street bike. I know riding 4 wheelers and dirt bikes wont compare to a street bike but i have been riding a buddies 94 FZR600 and have no problems with riding it. im just looking for something beat up and a little older to ride back of forth to school everyday and go out riding with a few friends here at school.

I do appreciate your concern for new riders and your suggestions, its hard to find people who give a shit anymore. I just hope im not coming off dis-respectful in anyway.

90% of the time its the other idiots you have to worry about but yeah i would suggest a CAFE Racer bike something without farring because if you drop farring they look like crap afterwards. check out Classic Cycles they have used bikes and there is a warehouse in columbuys over on the southside i cant htink of the name of it just full of bikes.