7/13/08 Ride

InyaAzz

I might be taking a quick jaunt down route 60 on Sunday. The plan is to leave early, maybe 10AM..or noon. Maybe spend 2 hours going south, then stop for some grub and head back. I would ride longer, but I have a feeling people will frown.

Let me know if anyone is interested. The plan is just to take Rt 2 west to 60, then hit the twisties.

Yes..About an hour from Lorain, there are twisties galore down there. Yeah..someone had to show me.

I just realized this is the same day as walther's ride..oops.

This will be an alternative for those that dont want to or can't ride all day I guess. I am hoping to be back in NE Ohio by 4pm.

Yes..About an hour from Lorain, there are twisties galore down there. Yeah..someone had to show me.

I just realized this is the same day as walther's ride..oops.

This will be an alternative for those that dont want to or can't ride all day I guess. I am hoping to be back in NE Ohio by 4pm.

too cool to hang out with the rest of us eh?

Nope. You just happened to pick a weekend where I have kid responsibilities. I can't be gone all day. A ride is one thing. A ride and a bike show is something else.

For the record, I didn't pick the date or event, I just tried to herd the cats is all....

What's the dealeo?? If things clear out by 10ish I might be willing to head out as I have a golf thing to be at by 2pm. So I could spare a couple hours down and back and still be able to hit the links.

When this rain in the south passes, it's on. It's probably gonna be more like noon for a departure date. Just me and one other person right now. Probably a 4-5 hour trip, with a stop for grub in Millersburg at the halfway point.