How fast have you gone in a car or on a bike?

wheezy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 130 in a Crown Victoria.

I was riding with my uncle when we got into a police chase. We were chasing a Mercedes.

Wow, I must have dsylexia or something, but first thing I saw when I read this post was...."130 AROUND a Crown Victoria, like you passed a cop" Then I re-read it....

But then I was figured out what it actually said, and was like WTF? A crown vic can do 130? Also, I thought cops had to puss out at like 90-100?

Oh, personal best for me is about 145-148 in my old farfunugen..aka volkswagon. My gtp wont do much over 115, stupid pontiacs.

Why couldn't a Crown Vic do 130?

Every police chase I've seen on TV they hit that or more.

EDIT: On topic, roughly 140 in the Mustang. Pretty much at the end of my RPM's with the gears, so probably didn't have much more in it. This was racing the almighty Cantana.

190+ . Near 8k ahead of the 05 1000rr I was running.

GPS and video tape soon to come for all the haters. Hell, I would hate too if I saw no proof!

GPS Confirmed 217mph on a turbo'd busa. Bike had plenty left with the sproket it had on it, but I did not have the sack:(. Made 546whp. His 700whp bike is 2 weeks from done and on the street. :o

190+ . Near 8k ahead of the 05 1000rr I was running.

GPS and video tape soon to come for all the haters. Hell, I would hate too if I saw no proof!

GPS Confirmed 217mph on a turbo'd busa. Bike had plenty left with the sproket it had on it, but I did not have the sack:(. Made 546whp. His 700whp bike is 2 weeks from done and on the street. :o

what would you do with a 700 whp street bike besides burnout and wreck?

Engine RPM: 5800

Vehicle Speed: 159.810141633117

Read End Gear: 3.55

Please note that if you are calculating a gear ratio, the value is an approximation based on your estimates of speed and rpm.

Speed Values are theoretical, and do not compensate for wind drag at high speeds.

so 160ish tach coulda been off too. in the t/c without blowing off an ic hose :D

what would you do with a 700 whp street bike besides burnout and wreck?

Dude the mid 500whp bike is completly fucking unesesarry, but I see what he means when he told me "yuo need every bit of it past 200mph". I though he was jokeing, but on high boost, the bike could give a fuck about 200mph. The GPS could barley keep up.

The 700whp bike will be a street bike mind you, no low slung drag heap. Im not riding that thing!

700 hp bike, damn, just damn. Maybe if it was a drag bike, with a wheelie bar, but how do you control 700 hp. And there is no way the torque curve is flat, so what happens when the bike triples it's output in the span of 1500 or 2000 RPM, how the hell are you suppost to keep the nose from coming clear over?