Formula retired for the year

MrMeanGreen

That's the one I'm looking at. I love me some cold AC :grin2:

thats a really good price you cant beat it with a stick, especially with 321 stainless.

Marko will probably be jacking up the price another grand or so once he makes a production run, so id jump on it when you can, pay by CC incase he snakes everyone.

a T76gts with 3.5"dp stepping right to 4" would be very nice.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mudbutt
thats a really good price you cant beat it with a stick, especially with 321 stainless.

Marko will probably be jacking up the price another grand or so once he makes a production run, so id jump on it when you can, pay by CC incase he snakes everyone.

a T76gts with 3.5"dp stepping right to 4" would be very nice.

I agree. 4200 for a complete kit is outstanding. Especially when you look into the engine bay and see what has to be worked around.

Guest Elinar Longsight

But hey, it's your wifes money, do with it as you will. I'm done with this argument.

-Marc

I suggest you stop there before making a bigger ass of yourself than already known to the majority of the board. He does NOT spend my money, I ALLOW him to, I have no hobby to spend it on, so I let him have it. When it comes down to it, who do you think makes the decisions on whether or not he can buy certain things for his car, ME not him. You want examples, show up tommorrow night and I will give them to ya.

BTW this post was made after taking in as much BS as I can stand which is a lot, so watch it, I am in a bad enough mood as it is.

So to recap MARC, STFU before everyone sees you as the biggest dick on CR which is NOT a honor. Go ahead flame me all u want, it just makes you even more so.. I DARE YA!!!!

And if its not a LC2 it's not worth mentioning..... :finger:

Except that the L67 is a much better platform in terms of the engine for making power. :finger:

So to recap MARC, STFU before everyone sees you as the biggest dick on CR which is NOT a honor.

Yea dumbass, that's my title, and I'll defend it's honor.

John, a kit most likely.

Tom, he brings it on himself. And after his latest round of shit talking, then running 14s, he needs to quit while he's ahead :)

I woudl put a tutbo on that V6 Build it up some and run 13's in it just to piss poeple off. Like ohh my other car runs 10's this one only runs 13s hahahah

ROFL

Turbo'ing your V6 would be a waste of both time and money. Sweet, you would take a 16 second car and make it run 15's :jerkit:

-Marc

I took my 15 second V6 and made it....well..shit...not run. :(

L36 can take a bit with some 100+ octane in the tank. With a drivetrain that doesn't suck and it being rear wheel drive, 12s would be feasible, Holset maps cover vast pressure ratios/cfm so it would be a neat project.

L36 can take a bit with some 100+ octane in the tank. With a drivetrain that doesn't suck and it being rear wheel drive, 12s would be feasible, Holset maps cover vast pressure ratios/cfm so it would be a neat project.

Your ignorance makes me laugh.

LC2 still has more physical meat and they will still make more tq then us psi per psi. Guess that live axle comes in handy....

See above. :p