N/A pushrod engines > everything else

Tinman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smackdown, its mainly a mustang event, but they would let you run (a bunch of us rent the track, kinda like cofba day but larger, magazine coverage etc)

http://www.corral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Limited tech inspection (I go faster then 11.50's without a roll bar too)

Is the pushrod thing sarcastic b/c he has an RX-7 as his car in his sig?

Either way, what is it and what does it run?

It is a ninja like 7. It moves so deadly fast it would slaughter you before you could react.

Speed is its camoflage (god knows being quiet aint)

Since Tinman does not fell like posting what he has, what is it a SB in an old Rx-7 body? Wow, thats original, and cool at the same time. Hated by Mazda people for taking the Rotary out, and not loved by the V8 croud for putting a V8 in a stupid import. You would need near 1000whp to knock my dick anywhere. Trust me the experiment on what it takes was already conducted. We'll see how Sam does against you.

i'd have to say that cubes are more a source of torque, even more so if the cubes come from larger stroke. and that cfm+fuel is the overall equation for power. although cubes start with higher flow, it's pretty easy to surpass that with smaller engines that have fi. although a big ci motor plus fi is the best bet. so no matter how it happens, just flow more and you'll make more.