N/A pushrod engines > everything else

Tinman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not doubting you. But I'm curious as to what your setup is exactly. I've heard stories, but nothing concrete. What are you running under that hood exactly?

Dyno results? estimated results?

I seen I seen!!!!! It a twin supercharger 4 carbed fuel injected V-24 with 6 turbos, and NAWWWSSS. It's the most powerful motor ever built!!!! It makes more power than the space shuttle, and that's at half throttle. The thing makes so much torque that if he punches it in first gear it changes the spin of the earth on it's axis. I heard he roll raced a SR-71 Blackbird and beat it by two length's and that was starting at Mach 1. My God, it's the baddest thing EVAR!!!! :D :D :D

In all seriousness, it's a bad ass car. But, half the coolness of it is that no one knows what it is, and the ones that do know ain't talking.

Ill take this one on.

Chain up, go in opisite directions. I think the booick might just have a good chance here. Axle weight + torque = teh win.

Chains are for rednecks in 4 wheel drive trucks, My rear view mirror is for everyone else on this board :p

If only I had a decent block. You know that's what sucks about cars. It's worse than crack! You always want more because it takes more and more HP to please your need 4 speed. I have a blower capable of 28lbs of boost and I have to run no more 12 to keep it below 600 @ the wheels, which is still pushing it. Oh, and then there's that damn bottle in my trunk. Want up to another 300 @ the wheels? Hit the button. Some day, some day. Hey Greg I need a second mortgage, I got some work to do this winter.

Team z06 at least got a full season. I think team rx7 had a best running spree of what, 3 weeks?

In that respect, I beleive I have the fastest car on the board....Since speed is a measure of distance over time; in 3 years I put 100k miles on the bird. So, thats an average anual speed of 3.8 mph. Beat that!

In that respect, I beleive I have the fastest car on the board....Since speed is a measure of distance over time; in 3 years I put 100k miles on the bird. So, thats an average anual speed of 3.8 mph. Beat that!

I put 102k miles on my Explorer in 2 years, which makes it faster than your bird. Too bad I sold it, I loved that thing. :(