no rain anyone riding tonight

bigbluebird

had a little fun. out on the road. was almost run over by a lovely suv passing me on a double yellow as i slowed down due to the car in front of me making a right hand turn sans blinker. but then any ride you can walk away from is another story about how you were almost killed by a mom driving a minivan eating fries and smacking her children veering into your lane and then making a turn in front of you. i mean am i right or what. :violin:

Speaking of lovely suv's...on the way into work yesterday morning, this big black durango is riding my ass. We're at a stop light on Broad Street. When the light turns green, my instinct is to get away from this mad man who is behind me. I don't really gun it but I take off. I hear the revving of an engine just over my left shoulder. I look over and it's this moron taking off around me in the left lane only to cut me off to make a quick right turn into the Westland Mall parking lot. I almost slammed into the fucking fuck cock sucker. I'm glad they had a novelty plate that was easy to remember, "MR TIRE". I wonder if there's any affiliation to that tire place over by the mall, NTB I think it is. I've been thinking about taking to time to find out so I know where to never go if I need a tire or something. Anyway, there, I feel a little better.

Today was better. It was a nice peaceful ride without any incident and the people at work didn't have to hear obscene language when I came into work this morning.

Speaking of lovely suv's...on the way into work yesterday morning, this big black durango is riding my ass. We're at a stop light on Broad Street. When the light turns green, my instinct is to get away from this mad man who is behind me. I don't really gun it but I take off. I hear the revving of an engine just over my left shoulder. I look over and it's this moron taking off around me in the left lane only to cut me off to make a quick right turn into the Westland Mall parking lot. I almost slammed into the fucking fuck cock sucker. I'm glad they had a novelty plate that was easy to remember, "MR TIRE". I wonder if there's any affiliation to that tire place over by the mall, NTB I think it is. I've been thinking about taking to time to find out so I know where to never go if I need a tire or something. Anyway, there, I feel a little better.

Today was better. It was a nice peaceful ride without any incident and the people at work didn't have to hear obscene language when I came into work this morning.

I'll take his mirror off for you if I see him around...