any body willing to hire a 16 year old?

TheBussman1647545507

When I was 16 I worked an office job. Go to your school counselor and ask if your school has coop programs with anyone. You can get a good in that way. I worked for Sears credit card applying payments to accounts, good experience.

Another idea is if your into IT talk to your Computer Science teacher. Thats how i got my first job which started as an intern and become a full time system admin about 10 years ago now

You were a full time system admin when you were 14...:bs:

-Marc

I got hired at kroger when I was 16. Most grocery stores hire young kids to be baggers.....i know you said grocers but you might want to try some more...pretty easy work.

i applied to 2 krogers as baggers and cart pushers

There is a new officemax opening out there go apply they need more people.Its on broad by the target

I applied thare to

My first job was at the Groveport County Club. I was 14-years old. My official job title was "dishwasher," though a did a little bit of everything around there, like doing donuts on the sides of greens with golf carts and stealing food from the kitchen, driving out to a secluded place on the golf course, and then throwing the plates and silverware into a pond when I was finished so as to dispose of the evidence. Ah, I was such a model employee.

Oops, typo - yeah, that's supposed to be "country," not "county." However, by your reasoning, it still doesn't make much sense. Groveport is neither a county nor a country.

BTW, I've now typed "country" so many times that it no longer seems like a real word.

My first job was at the Groveport County Club. I was 14-years old. My official job title was "dishwasher," though a did a little bit of everything around there, like doing donuts on the sides of greens with golf carts and stealing food from the kitchen, driving out to a secluded place on the golf course, and then throwing the plates and silverware into a pond when I was finished so as to dispose of the evidence. Ah, I was such a model employee.

You were nice to the servers right? Show them any secluded places?

The only part enjoyable on restaurant work.... ;)

yes, dishwashing sounds like a shit job, but i was doing that @ rocky fork hunt/country club (in gahanna on clark state rd if youre interested)..call there and ask for erica decker if she is still around, shes the head chef, and tell her evan wyant said to call and see if she needs help...i started @ 7$ an hour in the snack shop for the pool and moved to washin dishes in the winter, and it was actually a lot of fun and youll learn a lot. then when season slowed down, i went to another restaraunt and the guy who owned it started everyone off @ 7.25 (when he asked how much i was making, i told him 7, he said he liked to beat people, and offered 7.25...i wish i said 8)

its not really a bad job. if youre 16, make 7$ an hour to wash some dishes and do it part time, 20-25 hours/week, its a good amount of $ in your pocket for lunch/gas/weekends

Check with any car dealers in the area... My first job (16) was doing new car clean up for a Jeep/Subaru/Kia dealer in VA. Job kinda sucks in the winter (usually end up doing a lot of other misc. stuff when cars aren't selling) but it was a good experience. Pay wasn't too bad either, like $8-8.50/hr. Dealer hours worked out great too since they're open till 9:00 M-F, and 8-7 Saturday. Good luck!

today was a good day, i stoped in at 5 different used car lots, the first one: there was a bitch that said some mean things to me.

2and: went over pretty well he said he need a deatiling guy, and that i should come back on monday

3rd: said that he might need somebody in the near future and he took down my name and phone #

4th said that it was rough times and he already has everything he needs

i also turned in apps at 2 small pizza places

one of them gave me an interview, it went over really good.

i also turned in apps at subway, and taco bell