This Might get Ugly.

coltboostin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, first off the klan is not about exterminating any race. They have a belief that whites are better and there should be no interracial marriages and that "inferior races" should either go home or adapt to the white way of living. The Neo-Nazi's, the American White Nationalist Party, and other "skinhead" groups are much more violent, and would go to these lengths.

Now how are whites suppose to react to this? Had this been the leader of a white supremacy group, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Lois Fariacon, and every other "black activist" including this asshat would have been plastered in the TV screen for days screaming that the leader of teh white suprmacy group should be arrested, jailed, possibly excuted for treason or some shit like that. And that would have been an acceptable responce to such asshole hatred and racist statements. But, if white leaders (what white leaders, other than the leaders of racist groups) stand up and speak out about this asshat, then it's racially motivated. I wonder how many blacks will kill over these statements and then plea that these statements were their motivation and they were not to blame?

It's easy to hate someone like this, for their total fucking ignorance and hatred towards white people. The hard part is not hating an entire group/race/religon for the actions of a few extreemists within the whole of the group, especially when the rest of the group doesn't react to the extreemists themselves.

...the klan is not about exterminating any race...

..."inferior races" should either go home or adapt to the white way of living...

So I should go back to Germany?

...the klan is not about exterminating any race...

Uhhh, then why would they lynch people?

So I should go back to Germany?

Uhhh, then why would they lynch people?

Because they're fucked up individuals that need help...or a bullet to the face.

Or because they are simply acting how they want to act under the guise of the Klan in an attempt to be helped by other white supremists??

-Marc

I see no reason why this should get ugly...unless you're truly paranoid, and take this crackpot I have never even heard of half seriously.

Half breeds > Purebreds:burn:

Scott

Peace

Ugly just from the comments and opinions that are sure to come out. He might be seious, but the shit will simply never happen.

I see no reason why this should get ugly...unless you're truly paranoid, and take this crackpot I have never even heard of half seriously.

Half breeds > Purebreds:burn:

Scott

Peace

this man speaks truth.

the two of us are cooler than any four of you white guys.

(of course, im about the same size as four white guys)

If you kill off all the white people then who will be paying into the welfare and unemployment systems?

Disclaimer: This is meant as a joke, im really not racist and do not believe this, just thought i would fuel the argument a little

All the foreign engineers that get paid more than you do.

snap.