Nov 5th Ride out..

Balian

I wake up early so I can get a ton of riding in...

I'm so tired of hearing shit like that.........ive never met you so this is not a direct comment to you......... but no one wants to fuckin ride 15hrs a day...... so why wake up early becauce you want to ride alot......... its different if you like the weather at that time or sumthing...thats like saying I wanna wake up at 7am so i can have sex the rest of the day...i love sex but theres no way I'm gonna fuck for 16hrs in a day...im drunk and this might not make sense but fuck it......... no hard feeling towards everyone.

I'm so tired of hearing shit like that.........ive never met you so this is not a direct comment to you......... but no one wants to fuckin ride 15hrs a day...... so why wake up early becauce you want to ride alot......... its different if you like the weather at that time or sumthing...thats like saying I wanna wake up at 7am so i can have sex the rest of the day...i love sex but theres no way I'm gonna fuck for 16hrs in a day...im drunk and this might not make sense but fuck it......... no hard feeling towards everyone.

Don't worry, I don't take offense to that, but ask anyone that knows me. I leave early in the morning and I really don't come back till night time. Hell last time Crash and I went out, we had to cut the ride short due to the fact his tire got screwed up. Other than that, yea I really do ride the hell outta the day. I am used to going on 4 to 8 hr rides.