first Impressions.

dsm614

Body and Custom Fabracation shop.

Running a special on a full paint job @ $800, can have it done same day. (car will be ruffed up for paint to stick, not a cheap maaco job)

Secondly, If you need any Custom work done with alluminum or any intercooler pipes, exhaust pipes/ set-up's, it's all mandrel bent (also have press bender) high quality material.

Also, any mechanical work (turbo install's, n02 kit's, normal bolt on's, swaps) can be done also.

You won't be dissipointed with any product/service once completed. Alot of people already know how professional these guy's are.

If anyone has any questions about anything please PM me. It is great quality work.

If you want to see the shop/get pricing, it's at 4000 sullivant ave. Located on the west side of Columbus. Just tell them Sam sent you, or ask for Phil.

You work for Phil?

Oh yeah, I had work done by him years ago. It sucked, and the vehicle had to go back several times ranging from parts not installed or even ordered (yet the insurance company was charged anyways) to leaving a paint smell in the interior of the truck.

There's plenty of other, well established body shops on CR that I would recommend as a better alternative.

You work for Phil?

Oh yeah, I had work done by him years ago. It sucked, and the vehicle had to go back several times ranging from parts not installed or even ordered (yet the insurance company was charged anyways) to leaving a paint smell in the interior of the truck.

There's plenty of other, well established body shops on CR that I would recommend as a better alternative.

Thanks Ant! :D

So what's different now? Did his work ethic improve? Did his mouth get any smaller? Is he now honest?

Unless he proposes to paint a custom job on my car for free to compensate for the bullshit and multiple wastes of time spent previously, I personally could give a lesser fuck who's car is in front of the new shop.

I don't know the situation you had with him and what all happened, but you can stop by the shop and ask him to paint your shit for free for fucking it up last time, yourself.

it's not a mandrel bender, just have the bends. (Press bender is present though.)

I'm not requesting that you ask him shit. I was being objective, sarcastic, and fairly warning CR members that there are a multitude of, IMO, much better places for paintwork/bodywork that I have also had the experience of being a customer at.

We all love you for it, thank's for your opinion.

I like your sig picture.

He did the front bumper cover on my ex's Neon, about a year ago. I'm pretty sure it was at this 4000 Sulivant location; I know for sure it was on Sullivant, near Georgeville Rd.

The results were ehhhh. The paint held up well, no chipping unlike the paint work her hood had done by another place. He didn't do any blending, just painted the bumper cover. Didn't match perfectly, but was pretty close. Nothing to write home about, nothing to complain about either.

• 2 weeks later...