hot tub for sale (again)

evan9381

some problems came up w/ buyer, so for sale again. old thread was locked, but here it is copy/pasted

square, tub itself great condition, outside could use a little bit of work. *may* need a new heater manifold, as i cracked one of the pieces that connects the pipes, and theyre attached to the manifold. its 65$, and if you order it, i can put it on in about 1/2 hour or so. right now i have the crack held together w/ rubber cement, but replacing it would be the best option. the cover needs replaced, its cracked and caving in, but still keeps the top covered, just collects water when it rains. couple of the boards are falling off the side, going to nail them back up this week. i have a little bit of chlorine tablets and some other small amount of chemical in that bucket, as well as test strips. hot tub gets hot, jets work, fits up to 8, tight fit though...6 comfortably. also comes w/ about 10-12 feet of wire, which should make it to your house, and i have the breaker we had to buy for it (30$)

i say 500$ and its yours. 30$ for chemicals, 60$ to replace manifold

anyone who is seriously interested and needs pics, let me know. im in gahanna, youll need a flatbed or a trailer (6-7 feet wide) and a couple guys to get this moved.

*****edit*****...350 firm. please, no lowballers.

ok. going to lower price. cover was already getting out of shape, but i got a call this morning saying the wind caught it and it tore in 1/2. its covering it now, but if not replaced, water will get down the crack thru the center.

the hot tub itself is about 6-7 feet each way, and about 3 feet tall...it comes right below my belt line when i stand next to it, and im 5'11. it does have a set of steps with it

i say 300 pick up...its all ready to go, drained out, i have all the wiring disconnected, breaker for square d box we had it wired to, and i have some chlorine tablets somewhere.

pics -

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/PICT4954.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/PICT4977.jpg

lol. you live like 20 houses down from me. im on the corner of thayer/caroway, on caroway...938...come up and check it out...give me a call so ill be there...374.7741 ...i gotta work mon/tues 12-9 and wed-fri 8-5, so anytime but those would be fine.

• 4 months later...

ok jason has 1st dibs, sale pending tomorrow. got a PM from paulc at 615, then slowz06 posted 623 and a PM at 626, so we'll go in that order

wnaplay

paulc

slowz06

and i talked to my boss at work, and he *might* have a cover in his garage. hes going to check the size on it, and said if it fits, he'd be willing to sell it. im not 100% sure on this, but just putting it out there, caus it may be available

I thought it was sold to me??? I thought you wanted me to wait on the deposit? I have the money and can paypal it ALL to you right now. I want this and thought it was sold? Please let me know and dont end the deal like this. I will send you the money tonight. Thanks

no one has 'dibs'...no one sent me any type of deposit to hold it. i had a couple people interested, the main person asked me last week how he could send me a deposit, i gave him the info, never recieved it. it needs to be gone so its back up. jason called me first and sounds pretty set on picking it up. if not, paul has 2nds, slowz06 3rd, matt90k5 4th and i guess smokin5s 5th.

i guess if jason doesnt come thru today, ill give the next person in line a chance to be here with the money, a trailer and a couple guys to help load it up