Look at my SWEET new CAR!

TheBussman1647545507

my 82 1.6L diesel > *

it has a cracked block and still gets close to 40 mpg :D

and he is right, they are AWESOME in the snow/slush/ice, they just cut right through it, I usually run about 65 when there is 4-5 inches of snow on the roads and everyone in the SUV's are going 35. THE best snow automobile that i have ever driven.

diesel rabbits don't die, they just get re-ringed or rust in half, where thier bagazzillion mile motor is put into a cleaner body. :D

This is true, i have heard of some technician's at the diesel's shop next to my work whom have driven their rabbits in excess of 800,000 mi.

My rabbit only has about 130,000 on it now and im contemplating selling it, dont know it i will though. it's still a fun car despite having a "real" daily driver now.

There is nothing "bad ass" about an economy car. Nothing. And there was never supposed to be anything bad ass about them.

Fun is in the driving, not the engineering. Just because you cannot drive in such a way to make slow cars exciting, I can see how it would be a boring car. But to those of use who do more then just stand on the gass, the rabbit can be a great bad ass little car.

Fun is in the driving, not the engineering. Just because you cannot drive in such a way to make slow cars exciting, I can see how it would be a boring car. But to those of use who do more then just stand on the gass, the rabbit can be a great bad ass little car.

You act like I've never abused the shit out of a shitbox around corners and doing shit you shouldn't with one. Sure, that can be fun, but not bad ass by any means.

You act like I've never abused the shit out of a shitbox around corners and doing shit you shouldn't with one. Sure, that can be fun, but not bad ass by any means.

i'll put the rabbit against damn near anything on the road, when there is 4+ inches of snow on it :D during the snow right before christmas last year i was cruising 60-65 while SUV's 4x4's and AWD rides were struggling just to change lanes. That is badass. The only vehicle that passed me was a tractor trailer :D

i'll put the rabbit against damn near anything on the road, when there is 4+ inches of snow on it :D during the snow right before christmas last year i was cruising 60-65 while SUV's 4x4's and AWD rides were struggling just to change lanes. That is badass. The only vehicle that passed me was a tractor trailer :D

what he said.

February, NE ohio, SCCA Winter Rally. Rabbit vs Firebird, where would you put your money? :p