Colts vs Pitt

SpaceGhost

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a die hard Steeler Fan since 1967!!! I've watched Manning a lot. He's the most comfortable quarterback I've seen this year! When they line up, he looks at the defensive unit, moves his guys, watches the clock & just torches defenses. I'd like to say those Steelers will SNAP the Colts winning streak just like they did last year vs both the Patriots & Eagles, but unfortunately I don't see that happening - Steeler fans have to hope Ben can play just so we're not killed Monday nite. I'm rooting for the Steelers but as it pains me, I think we'll come up short. (Course ya never know what might happen in any given game?) --- A die hard Steeler fan forever -

Other than being a Steelers fan, what are your reasons for hating the Browns?

Are you fucking serious??? The browns fans are by far the worst excuses for human life ever. Have you ever been to the browns stadium??? They threw glass bottles and cups and everything they had on to the field one year. If you are in that stadium and rooting for any team other than the browns you had honestly better fear for your life. The way that the browns fan conduct themselves during games, and not, is totally unacceptable. They are extremely rude, and have no respect for anyone or anything. Including their team, and the stadium that they play in. Cleveland simply does not deserve to have any type of professional sports in that city. Period.

No they have & "continue" to treat you like shit no matter who your team is unless its the Browns. I had 20 Browns fans start on me last year, the problem for them was =

* we were at Heinz Field

* I told them we don't treat them that way & we sure as hell aren't going to be treated that way "in our house"

* just then about 1,000 Steeler fans stood up & looked at them like = whats your next move boys???? They sat down & shut up (imagine that)!

Everyone has the right to root for whoever their team is & they shouldn't be treated like crap because their favorite team isn't someone elses. You got Space Ghost that started this particular thread & he merrily has made alot of ridiculous remarks about the Steelers. MadMalibu is paying him $20 in pennies if Colts win.

Think about this =

* Look at Bill Cowhers record coaching the Steelers

* Colts head coach Tony Dungy played under Cowher, then he later was an asst coach UNDER Cowher

* Where do you think Dungy learned his basics for coaching?

Yeah Space Ghost you'll probably get your $20 bucks in pennies, but I'll laugh & laugh if Cowhers surprises & overall game plan give the Colts waaay more than they were prepared for!!!!!!!! I know S. G. you hate the Steelers - Me? I've luv'd them since 1967 when they truly sucked -

Are you fucking serious??? The browns fans are by far the worst excuses for human life ever. Have you ever been to the browns stadium??? They threw glass bottles and cups and everything they had on to the field one year. If you are in that stadium and rooting for any team other than the browns you had honestly better fear for your life. The way that the browns fan conduct themselves during games, and not, is totally unacceptable. They are extremely rude, and have no respect for anyone or anything. Including their team, and the stadium that they play in. Cleveland simply does not deserve to have any type of professional sports in that city. Period.
Yes, you're right they did. No excuse for that. However, I'm not sure thats exactly representative of all the Browns fans/organization. Extremely rude fans? That could apply to any team in all the NFL. I was at the Browns/Steelers game last year and did nothing more than cheer for the Browns, didn't attempt to instigate anything at all, yet I didn't exactly feel "welcome" and was cussed out on multiple occasions. Having lived in Pittsburgh for the past 2 years and gone to multiple Steelers games, I could easily conclude that Steelers fans are as big a group of assholes as any other teams fans.

No they have & "continue" to treat you like shit no matter who your team is unless its the Browns. I had 20 Browns fans start on me last year, the problem for them was =

* we were at Heinz Field

* I told them we don't treat them that way & we sure as hell aren't going to be treated that way "in our house"

* just then about 1,000 Steeler fans stood up & looked at them like = whats your next move boys???? They sat down & shut up (imagine that)!

Everyone has the right to root for whoever their team is & they shouldn't be treated like crap because their favorite team isn't someone elses. You got Space Ghost that started this particular thread & he merrily has made alot of ridiculous remarks about the Steelers. MadMalibu is paying him $20 in pennies if Colts win.

Think about this =

* Look at Bill Cowhers record coaching the Steelers

* Colts head coach Tony Dungy played under Cowher, then he later was an asst coach UNDER Cowher

* Where do you think Dungy learned his basics for coaching?

Yeah Space Ghost you'll probably get your $20 bucks in pennies, but I'll laugh & laugh if Cowhers surprises & overall game plan give the Colts waaay more than they were prepared for!!!!!!!! I know S. G. you hate the Steelers - Me? I've luv'd them since 1967 when they truly sucked -

No, I don't "Hate" any team. How can you do that? Marc made some comments and I wanted to make a bet and he took said bet. I lost 20 to Anthony on the OSU vs Mich game and paid that day. I will do the same if Pitt wins, and I actually hope it is not a blow out, I have Manning and James playing on my fantasy team. I hope Pitt finds their Offense is back with Big Ben.

That is very admirable that you have followed them since 67. I tip my hat to you sir.

Oh & Marc is prepared to pay - Space Ghost you aren't soooo bad after all - It honestly may be a very good & interesting game Monday nite --- I'm off to Pa deer camp for a few days - will watch game at a place called "the cockeyed cricket" -

Being from Pittsburgh and moving to C-bus 5 years ago, I will always root for the Black and Gold. Pittsburgh is a blue collar, shot and a beer, smack you in the mouth type of football team... And yes... They will come out winners on Monday night. Peyton Manning will have no answer to the defensive scheme that they will put together.

May I remind every one... Last year, New England had a 21 game winning streak and people said that they were too good and didn't match up against the Steelers.... we can do it again... Here we go Steelers.............

I seem to recall someone being run down by a car in Pistburgh for being a Browns fan. I can't exactly remember what game, but I think it was the Sunday night game 2 years back. The best game Tim Couch ever played. I think the guy was killed.

How many Browns fans have murdered Steelers fans in the past decade. Generalizations are comments of the ignorant. Every professional sports team has their fair share of assholes. Beer + Die hard fan = anything can happen.

The game so far is kind of lame on the Steelers part, but they have shaken up Manning from time to time. He has done a pretty good job of exposing the Steelers' secondary.

I would hope that Dungy keeps the team playing instead of resting some. I am a firm believer that resting ruins a teams rythm.

Tennessee, Jacksonville, San Diego, Seattle, and Arizona... which of those teams do you think could beat the Colts? None of them, there biggest threat I think is Seattle but I doubt they will be enough to top them. Colts WILL go undefeated all the way to the big game.

The browns fans are by far the worst excuses for human life ever. Have you ever been to the browns stadium??? They threw glass bottles and cups and everything they had on to the field one year.

as a browns fan, the ogre ask you Don't sing it, bring it.

and for the PLASTIC bottle throwing incedent it was due to a HORRIBLE call. It's was because those fans knew the damn rule book better than the officials.

what happend??? get your damn story strieght before opening your doughnut eater. . .

2001 the browns are driving down field down 10-15 to the jags. On a 4th and 2 play, Tim Couch throws the ball to quincy morgan, who seemingly catches the ball at the 9 yard line with 48 seconds in the fourth quarter. Tim couch quiclky runs to the line of scimage, BOTH teams AND officials get set. Then couch spikes tha ball, second and goal right??

WRONG, Even thought the NFL rule book specifically states that NO play can be reviewed after another play has been run. The officials review the play from what is now 2 plays ago reversing the 4th down play because the WR had not , by rule caught the ball. The Fans, Knowing this rule, went ape-shit.

It's ok, if the same situation happend in steeler stadium, the retards would probibly still scratching thier heads.

colts > queerlers

Tennessee, Jacksonville, San Diego, Seattle, and Arizona... which of those teams do you think could beat the Colts? None of them, there biggest threat I think is Seattle but I doubt they will be enough to top them. Colts WILL go undefeated all the way to the big game.

Jacksonville, San Diego, and Seattle all have a decent chance at beating the Colts. They are all good teams, and all have weapons on both sides of the ball.

Jeff, if you are so sure, I got 50 bucks that says your Colts do not go 19-0. That's undefeated in regular season, both playoff games (only two because they will have homefield and a bye), and the Superbowl. Same bet goes to Ben. :cool:

-Marc

*could change to 20-0 if for some reason they do not get a bye in the playoffs....