Dent Repair ASAP

Kevin R.

Anyone know of a good place to get a rear quarter panel dent fixed on a 94 mustang GT on Friday. Also, can it be finished in one day?

Situation, someone was backing up and a friend was watching my car. The car backed up too fast and smashed my friend agaisnt my car, the car now has a ass size dent in the rear left quarter.

Will pay.

Hopefully it can be done without a repaint.

Let me know. Once again, needs done friday and finished friday.

HELP!

Depends how big it is and how sharp it is, but just try like Paintless Dent Removal if you think its not that bad. Probably will be 3-500 but cheaper than a repaint. I HIGHLY doubt you will find someone to do it by Friday considering most people have THURS-SUN off for the holiday. I've gotta ask, why must it be done by friday?

i know there is a place on hamilton between 161 and morse rd they just opened. not sure about day after thanksgiving though. its a PDR place, so as long as the paint didnt chip/crack, they should be able to help you

Ed clay, Dent magic, he does great work for good price, i would honestly go there hes done all my cars and the only one that will ever

That would be much appreciated.

After closer inspection a lot more is wrong with it though. It buckled a little in the back and the paint cracked at the very top where the steepest dent is.

But I would take just looking better for the time being.

But, on a side note, can anyone install a new rear 1/4? I guess it takes welding and such but I have no idea how it would be done..i think i can get a used black one for free.

Does anyone know how to remove the sn95 rear quarter?

I think some welds have to go but I have no idea where.

I can get a free one if I can relay to the guy how to get it off, freshly painted black too.

I think you would of had to be there to see that it wasn't really anyones "fault" persay. If anything I should have moved my car before giving them the go-ahead. The whole situation was bad news and it is hard to put a blame on somebody. The truck that was moving was badly dented as well.

sup guys ( r parkers brother here) i have my own pdr business in columbus DENT PRO i could take take a look at ur mustang for u kevin, it looks like a fairly large dent at the front of your quarter panel and also a smaller one at the back i often get customers like yourself who have larger dents like your who would rather make it look better instead of paying those ridiculous body shop prices if your interested email me at dentprocolumbusohio@yahoo.com i could get proper information from you and we could set up an appointment for sometime this week

a freshly painted quarter doesnt mean squat if you have to replace it. you will have to weld in a lot of areas and the paint has to be stripped. and personally i wouldnt want to be the one to try to blend paint from the welds down. number 1 its black. if i was doing that and replacing it(which i wouldnt, it is too easy to fix) i would be blending that most of the way down the door.

Well i figured the only place it would need welded is in the door jambs and there the paint being "off" wouldn't matter that much.

I am just going off of what the PDR guy told me. He said the 1/4 had to be replaced, not just fixed, because of the crease like dent and because it buckled in the back, and also because of that body line. This is where I figured in the new 1/4 panel. Regardless of whether it is painted or not I can get the whole thing resprayed and blended, but a new 1/4 is $650, which is rediculous.

I do not know myself, so just going off of others.

R.Parker - I will email you after seeing what my dent guy at work can do. Thanks for the offer and help.

a freshly painted quarter doesnt mean squat if you have to replace it. you will have to weld in a lot of areas and the paint has to be stripped. and personally i wouldnt want to be the one to try to blend paint from the welds down. number 1 its black. if i was doing that and replacing it(which i wouldnt, it is too easy to fix) i would be blending that most of the way down the door.

You dont need to blend into the door when you do a 1/4 in black, if it mixed correctly it will match. black is black until you get them with pearl and on volvos....

and that car does not need a 1/4 that can be repaired easily body line or not, i would have less time fixing that dent then putting a new quarter on.

thats why they invinted the tool call a uni-spotter