Why gas is so expensive

Sam1647545489

Its amazing what we dont know. There is probably an endless stream of things out there that would piss us off if we knew about them. I heard gas companies are calling for a 40% increase in profits over last year. And they say crude oil is so much more expensive these days thats why gas is so high. BULLSHIT

too large for a hotel in that area of the world. At the price rage it would be samller due to less demand. I have seen many pictures of palaces in the arab nations and this just happens to be a bigger one.

I wonder what the muntly's are on that piece.

when you rule the country you have no tax bill

when you own the oil company you have no heating bill

your brother buys the oil from you to burn to make electricity so you have no electricity bill

That just leaves the servants and 70% of their income is the right to live there instead of the desert or some shanty.

Just makes me wish I was born into that family.

I wonder what the muntly's are on that piece.

Consider this, I know a guy who owns what would be considered a big house. Probably 4200sf +++. His annnual expense to run his house was over $50,000 a year. I'm sure that includes maintanence, utilities, taxes, ect... but didnt include any type of house payment.

but....who cares it IS still a direct product of over priced oil profits

Something is only worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. Consider that an Oil tanker can and will go anywhere. They go wherever will pay them the most. And no, this isn't just a theoretically discussion of the economics of the situation, that is what actually happens.

People don't get rich because economics says 'Be nice and make XX% profit', they get rick because it says 'There is a price point and production volume that will yield a maximum amount of profit.' This country, and even world, for the most part, is an open market. You're either taking advantage of it or getting taken advantage of.

One cool thing is that these uber rich guys let some of that money trickle down to the 'little guys' in their country. I guess everyone there is pretty much rich no matter what they do in that country.