Calling out SlowZ06

coltboostin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowz06 would definitely, definitely destroy you, and I've got 50 bucks on this race (im a poor college kid, come on now). Anyone from Cleveland want to take that bet? Let somebody who knows me call me, I'm NEVER on CR anymore.

From 60-180? I'll take it. But let's make it an even $100.

Slowz06 would definitely, definitely destroy you, and I've got 50 bucks on this race (im a poor college kid, come on now). Anyone from Cleveland want to take that bet? Let somebody who knows me call me, I'm NEVER on CR anymore.

Beat who?

I cant reach 180, so of course he could beat me. Also, he does not want to race me anyways for whatever reason, he just wants to see proof of Gunner's predictions.

"Colts got a four banger, that shit cant do 180mph with $8,000 dollars in it, let alone $3,000 invested. Yeah it trapped at 137, at the top of fourth gear on the four speed tranny. Good luck with that one Colt..."

it's actually a 5 speed tranny, he trapped 137 in fourth gear and I think I personally witnessed him trap 139 mph but that was back when he was babying his trannies. Brent Rau's car is a 4 banger also, and it trapped 19x. Engine size doesn't have shit to do with it.

"Slowz06 would definitely, definitely destroy you, and I've got 50 bucks on this race "

I'd see your 50 bucks on that but unfortunately I don't care enough to meet up with someone to exchange cash. I am not a coltboostin nutswinger in the least bit, but i've seen the car perform in person and I have much reason to believe that this car will rape any run of the mill z06 that there is.

it's actually a 5 speed tranny, he trapped 137 in fourth gear and I think I personally witnessed him trap 139 mph but that was back when he was babying his trannies. Brent Rau's car is a 4 banger also, and it trapped 19x. Engine size doesn't have shit to do with it.

I was being sarcastic, I taped his 10 secound pass. I mean 10 minute pass. I also witnessed Brent hit 6's at Norwalk.

• 4 weeks later...
Alright, this can't be that difficult. You obviously read my name on a post, so it should be even easier to spell it correctly. Let me also point out that I agreed to race earlier in the thread, because you dickheads don't know when to shut up. However, at no point in time did I say that I had a faster car than JP, nor do I care if I do or don't. No one knows for certain, or there would be no discussion with regard to this. I said he can't do 180. It's that simple, and I sure wish you trolls would quit dancing around what the fuck I said and starting (more) shit. (Than usual) Let me state this yet again, for whoever doesn't fucking get it.

I say that the turbocharged Colt in question, driven by the author of this thread, can not achieve a 180 MPH velocity under its own power (as verified by GPS or Anthony's radar gun) on a stretch of road agreeable to all interested parties, weather permitting. Wager: $100

Now, that being said... Please, kindly STFU.

Just to keep it fresh.

Question-does a sanctioned event count?

And what sanctioned event will allow you to acheive this speed?

There isnt exactly many choices. :rolleyes:

I must ask because it does not meet the criteria of our bet (Either on Anthony's Gun, or whitnessed GPS...)

But, the car will me no different than street trim, actually set up to be a little slower.

The reason I ask, is because I may have been asked to participate in an event that may have heavy magaziene coverage in which I may hit the speed in question.