Stock 1/4 mile times.

nurkvinny

• 2 weeks later...

imo it shouldn't be sticky-ed, maybe archived. magizine ET's are very subjective. They are too track, driver, weather dependant at the time of testing. hell i saw one article that tested a 03 cobra, mach and GT and not one of them could break 13.5 and the gt went 14.3.

if people need a database about what cars run in real life try:

http://www.dragtimes.com

• 3 weeks later...

Those times are off, a 2003 STI Type RA Spec C is not a 14.0 sec car.....

And I have seen in person, stock STI's run 13.4 all day, and with a good driver I have seen a 13.1 a few times......

I ran and have the slip of my 13.9 in my 02 WRX Cobb STg 2 which was a shity 2.0 60ft time run......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lower drag on the Pontiac probably. If I remember right, when the 3rd gen f-bodies came out the Firebird with the flat hood had the lowest cd of all production cars. Add to that the headlights being flush when down, atleast in the 3rd gens. The last of the 4th gens should have been about the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Those are crappy stock times, as mentioned above. Those magazine editors must need lessons in launching. Their GTP times are way off (Mine ran 14.65 in street trim, with my rookie ass at the wheel), and their stating the '92 Tempo GLS as a mid 17-sec car is wrong. Those cars could run in the low 16's (V6 5-speed) all day long. They were referred to as the 'poor man's SHO'.