Cleveland to Danville Ride

Disclaimer

I had a nice ride with a group up through Holmes county and Coshocton today too. We all met at Cracker Barrel just north of Columbus this morning and hit the road by 9:00. We took 36 to 62 up to Berlin and had lunch. Then we followed 83 and 60 back to 62 into Johnstown and went our separate ways. We passed several groups, two or three groups of three to four sportbikes and two or three groups of eight to ten cruisers. I think we had twelve in ours. From home and back, Mark and I covered about 300 miles today on the cruisers and got home around 4:30.

Most of the Harleys broke off before we got to 514 - something about a car show in Sandusky, but our group was still 5 bikes strong. I'm surprised we didn't see you out there... I don't recall seeing any larger groups than ours (and ours was small). We only did about 200 miles - and my ass is sore. You must be a real trooper.

We stopped an ate at Bob Evans in Ashland (on Rt. 250).

Most of the Harleys broke off before we got to 514 - something about a car show in Sandusky, but our group was still 5 bikes strong. I'm surprised we didn't see you out there... I don't recall seeing any larger groups than ours (and ours was small). We only did about 200 miles - and my ass is sore. You must be a real trooper.

We stopped an ate at Bob Evans in Ashland (on Rt. 250).

awww, you were in Schmuckingham's neck of the woods!

awww, you were in Schmuckingham's neck of the woods!

Technically, that's my neck of the woods too - I grew up in Mansfield, so I'm pretty familiar with the area. Didn't see your boy though - must've been out fighting zombies, or on the Hocking Hills ride? Either way, good times.