Random Vette Vids

nurkvinny

That was the first Top Gear review of an American car that I actually got somewhat offended at lol. They bitched less about the CTS-V. In fact, they seemed to love it compared to what they said about the Vette. How the hell did the NSX win? Must have been a little sandbagging going on.

Fuck that Top Gear video.

They forgot to mention the Vette is also a car that cost a lot less than their beloved Porsche and has a far more features to it. Obviously the retard couldn't launch the Vette either on that drag race.

Actully, they did mention that the 911 was 60,000 pounds and the Vette was only 40,000.

In all reality, theres nothing that they said that isnt true. Its a very crude, botched together car, using a lot of unconventional technology... but around the track its pretty damn fast.

I like the Corvettes... have for damn near 20 years. Ive sported the Z06 hat ever since they came out in 01. The first 3 yrs of the C5R's exsitance, i almost never missed a televised race. Needless to say, i have the upmost passion for them...but you have to admit that Europe has givin thier road warriors quite a bit more attention to quality, detail, and safistication that the United States has never been able to match.... ever.

Actully, they did mention that the 911 was 60,000 pounds and the Vette was only 40,000.

In all reality, theres nothing that they said that isnt true. Its a very crude, botched together car, using a lot of unconventional technology... but around the track its pretty damn fast.

I like the Corvettes... have for damn near 20 years. Ive sported the Z06 hat ever since they came out in 01. The first 3 yrs of the C5R's exsitance, i almost never missed a televised race. Needless to say, i have the upmost passion for them...but you have to admit that Europe has givin thier road warriors quite a bit more attention to quality, detail, and safistication that the United States has never been able to match.... ever.

Corvette > VW with fancy badge.