Can Am Spyder.....So easy a baby can ride it

Fonzie

Took Baby Fonz to the bike shop with me today. He's been able to say "Moto-Cycle" for some time now.....So he was in heaven walkin' around tryin' to climb on all of them & check 'em out

One of the salesman's got the Spyder & said it was OK to put T-Man on it for the pic, but Daddy got a little nervous though when he climbed on, scootched all the way up to the tank, turned the key on & started honkin' the horn & playin' with all the buttons!! eek.gif Little too smart for his AND Daddy's good....Thought he was gonna thumb the starter next. Think he's been watchin' me a little too closely! :D

Salesman fired her up when he was leavin'. That 998 V-twin sounds REAL nice with the aftermarket pipes he put on. Laid a nice little stripe in the parking lot too!!

CanAm.jpg

He was QUITE excited to find one his size!!

TrystanDirtbike.jpg

Oh LOOK......A jungle gym "moto-cycle" to climb up & down on ;)

TrystanQuad.jpg

Some beautiful kids both of you. That is awsome. I got my 7 year old a pocket rocket but the pull cord is broke and have yet to find the part I need. I should have never brought that thing home, now its everytime we walk by it Daddy can I ride it, is it fixed yet.