• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JsANeon

definition: scion

noun

1. bot.

The detached shoot of a plant inserted into a cut in the outer stem of another plant when making a graft.

2. A descendant or offspring; a younger member of a family.

Etymology: 14c: from French cion

WTF?

You make me confused?

Definition(s) of Neon.

A car that paint refuses to stick to for more than two years.Dream on Tom Murphy. That car is a joke.

Source: Hondaman, Jan 11, 2004

1)the most retarded car ever made. often found in high school parking lots with import(euro) tail lights (even tho it is a domestic car) sometimes containing a muffler, go fast stickers, go fast winshield wipers, or go fast lights.

2) a car that poverty people and retards buy and often fix up because they watched fast and the furious, but couldn't afford a real car or an import.

3) a 2.0 4 banger that is slower than shit but often drivin by kids who think they could beat a jet."Racing a neon is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still RETARDED!!!!!!!!"

Source: I fuck dumb bitches, home, Apr 27, 2005

Element number 10.Neon is a noble gas.

Source: Chem Master, May 27, 2004

cheap car that almost always has paint missing on one place or anotheri wish i never bought this POS neon.

Source: skary, Sep 7, 2003

the tubelights used to make da signs or advertising.

Usually used to highlight the advertising.Hey see u at da wimpy's neon, and let's got to movie from there.

Don't park it right below da neon, u'll get fined.

hoarding, advertisment, shops, light, wateva

Source: Pushkar Bendre, Indore (India), Oct 28, 2005

Street automobile "art" form that showed up in the early 90's. Mostly to showcase a car that cannot get out of it's own way.Hey Scooter, How much faster does that neon make your car?

Source: mj_oblio, Feb 29, 2004

The Dodge/Chrysler Neon is the slowest vehicle ever made. It often gets owned by the VW Jetta.

Neons have an average quarter mile time of 30 seconds, and because of it, are considered SHIIIIIIIIIT"Hey look at me i have a neon and now im a street racer....oh no i got beaten by a corolla NOOOOOOO"

neon, dodge, chrysler, shitpile, slow

Source: JaRule123, USA, Nov 19, 2005

An economy car built by Dodge. Targeted at high school students, trailer trash, low income people.Check out that kid in his Neon with the subwoofers. What a joke.

Source: anonymous, Mar 28, 2003

The latest and greatest of everything

That car is way neon!

Source: Neontube, Oct 23, 2003

knee-on1. Simile for shitcunt.

2. Abbreviation of Random Haxor.

3. A Counter-Strike Player who randomly kills people without skills and spams.(also cant kill afk people).

:D kthxbai!

Source: brendan, Jul 8, 2003

Guest JsANeon

SRT-4 > neon > s-10 > scion

^12's, couple hundred in bolt ons(street tires)

Scion- still in 14's with big turbo kit

s-10- had to do a motor swap and purchase damn near everything in a jegs catalog to be fast!

Neon- first sport compact street car to break the 9's, also is a reigning champ at many drag events and has been for years! (damn good street car if you ask me/ as long as your not a mexican in poverty)

SRT-4 > neon > s-10 > scion

^12's, couple hundred in bolt ons(street tires)

Scion- still in 14's with big turbo kit

s-10- had to do a motor swap and purchase damn near everything in a jegs catalog to be fast!

Neon- first sport compact street car to break the 9's, also is a reigning champ at many drag events and has been for years! (damn good street car if you ask me/ as long as your not a mexican in poverty)

That's great and all, but the Scion was meant to be an everyday driver, so flame that as much as you want, and the truck is an asshole that hates me and I'm about to fix it with a match, also, I don't claim to have anything greater than anybody. If I did, please show me where I made that statement.

you do realize that the guy who drives the fastest Neon I believe in the midwest (co-owner of Slowmotion) is a mexican and just starting up a company, I don't believe is exactly wealthy.

The guy above me is overly sensative about the fact that he drives a Scion :)