New Trans Am??

400 HO

Saw this post on a Pontiac site.. I think it's HAWT!!! I'd buy it!!

I know that this will never happen, but I found this photo over on the Trans Am Country forum. A very creative guy used a graphics program with the new Camaro concept as the base to create his vision of what GM (Pontiac) should do to give us a new Trans Am.

http://216.178.81.108/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38605&stc=1

Hate to burst your bubble people, but the design is alomost 5 years old, and it what the GTO should have been:

http://members.tripod.com/GRK_Taz/cars/l_pontiac_gto.jpgNeeds refined, but much less goofy.

The Monaro should have been brought over as a Monaro. The GTO should have been that, seated on a C6 platform.

Wow automotive tastes are on the decline. That thing looks fucking rediculous. Nevermind anti-retro, it's proportioned like a fucking hotwheels car. :nono:

Yea and look how long hot wheels have been selling for!! damn near forever and will continue to sell and sell and sell. they need to fix some shit on the camaro tho and i woulda have changed the wheels in that photoshop job. but i love it id rock one out that new camaro (comparing now to now)

its different.. but neat I guess... I just think the look is getting a bit out of hand.. cant they think of something new?? Its like remaking songs all the time.. make new ones! lol But nice drawing on his part.