Hello From SlowMotion Motorsports w/ Contact Info

SlowmotionMotorsports

Hello (A Message from Corey),

Just wanted to say thanks for letting us be a part of your community. We will try our best to get you performance parts at the lowest price possible while giving you good customer service. We mainly deal with Honda's/Acura's, Dodge , Subaru, And DSM's but can get many other types of parts as well as many universal parts.

We also have a DynaPack AWD Dyno in-house and offer tuning and baseline pulls. (HONDATA, AFC, VAFC, UTECH, AEM, POWER FC)

Slowmotion Started out as a car club back in 2002. We Started hanging out alot as Friends and getting more and more into cars. Before long Jon and I, the owners of SlowMotion, began working out of our Garages. We started getting more and more involved into the Logistics of the sport and spending countless hours perfecting what we enjoy to do most; working on motors, building engines, tuning standalones, and fabricating parts, swaps, etc... We started talking more and more about getting a shop and finally got an opportunity after Graduating College. Since then we have been expanding and working more towards our vision of what we want our shop to be. Things are coming together slowly, I'd like to thank our supporters most of all as we wouldn't be here without you. You know who you are!! Right now, we have 3 employees, Scotto Clark, Eric Gray, and Joshua Miller which many of you know. Enough about us...

Thanks for reading, I hope to get some specials going soon. Joshua and I are going to try and have a special every month at the minimum. Bump this thread if you did take the time to read this, and let me know what kind of specials you would like to have.

Thank You,

Corey Parrish

Owner SlowMotion Motorsports

Here is the official info:

SlowMotion Motorsports

http://www.slowmotionmotorsports.com

Forum:

http://www.slomomotorsports.com/forum

Address:

2908 East 14th Ave.

Columbus Ohio

http://www.slowmotionmotorsports.com/uploads/photos/292.gif

Phone:

614-372-0304

Email:

slowmotion@myexcel.com

PM:

pbsracerx (SlowMotion Sales and Service) Quickest response

Shop Hours:

Monday - Friday 11AM until 8PM

Saturday By Appointment ONLY

Any other question please feel free to let us know! :)

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

Guest JsANeon
hell yeah guys the commercial looks pretty good, needs to be a bit longer and have a little more info but im sure youve got it all covered. I should be stopping down there sometime soon for some price qoutes on a few things i need made.

Thanks guys!!

Sean: Yeah we have another Commercial in the works, stay tuned.

Chief: Give me a call or Pm here at the shop and we can discuss your goals and how we can assist you.

Matt: I will find out of the pods will hook up and get back to you!

Thanks,

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

hey its matt from jegs. what would you charge me for 3 pulls with the wideband? and do you think that the boxes would worked on my tubbed s10

I spoke with my tuner.

He is not sure if the dyno pods will fit under the fender wells. We could try but there would be a $30 set-up fee. If it does work then we will apply the $30 set-up fee to the $60 2WD baseline pull fee.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

Jason,

Our Owner is Corey Parrish. Not sure if he has a CR log-on. I know he is SOOOooo busy that he hardly has time to check his own forum.

You can try to PM him on http://www.slomomotorsports.com/forum

Again thanks Shawn for the props!!

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

• 2 weeks later...