Basement Sale. GBA, Dartboard, Golf.....

RedLudeSH

OK, Just got through cleaning out my Mom's basement and found some stuff I don't need, most of it NEVER opened. Thought I'd see if anyone wanted it.

First still have the Game Boy Advance for sale. With box only used a couple times. Coems with Madden 2003 for the GBA and GOLF for original game boy <-which plays on the GBA since it can play all 2000 Game Boy titles put out.

$15 for the whole thing.

9 Unopened packs of Golf Balls. Eight of them are 15 packs the other is a 12 pack. They are Titlest XXX I believe. Total of 132 Golf Balls. Some are Yellow some are White.

$15 for all 9 boxes.

Sega Nomad in box. This thing plays EVERY Sega Genesis game ever produced. Which you can find 1000's of for a $1 apeice. You can hook it up to your TV and have a portable Genesis wherever you go as well (controllers plug into it). It is BACKLIT too it was used a few times and is in perfect condition. Been sitting in my moms basement in it's box for 6-7 years now untouched. Still works and is running in the picture.

$25

Wooden Cabinent Electronic Dart Board. New in Box never used. Cost $70 originally. Has like 30+ games built in, electronic scoring a voice anouncer etc. This is the top of the line electronic dart board in a big wooden cabinet. Have to see the pictures but it is very nice.

$25

10" Q-Logic ported car speaker woofer box. $80 box they still sell @ Best Buy I believe. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. The tubing for the port is uncut so you can cut it to match your woofers needs. (No pic of it, I left it in my trunk, but can take one if anyone is interested in it)

$10

That's it go here to see the pictures

http://www.ohpoc.org/members/chris/selling/

BUMP::::

Everythnig but the Nomad still for sale.

GBA is pending till friday but everything else is a Go

There was second and third dibs on most of the stuff. So many I cant keep track, if anyone wants the stuff please just PM me and i'll meet you and it yours. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...