Kids these days

El Karacho1647545492

Okay, first of all I see the irony in me calling out people my age for their immaturity. How do I respond to this? Suck a fuck, I'm smarter than the average bear.

There average age of the CR member seems to be declining. There are a lot of 16-17-18 year olds, and consequently the number of idiot posts has increased. There are a lot of people around this age (Tim/accord dude or whatever you call yourself, Da Troof) that can make a coherent post, but its idiots like "Dan" that get on here and post stupid stupid shit like free ipod scamtronics and just waste fucking space. I know there was a consideration for implementing a "charge" for CR, and it being winter the need is greater than ever.

http://site1.rimkus.com/images/FireSuit.jpg on

yay, another lame thread....

believe it or not, many of us are on a high intellectual level....

So high you see right through the tyranny of the English language, and refuse to be subjected to its postulational demand of using capital letters to begin sentences. I salute you for being an individual.

nope, you. McDonalds' slogan is "i'm lovin' it" which uses no capitalization so that means i don't have to.

Point taken. Was thinking about this the other day if your own President can't speak the english language and people on her get hyper critical about english and grammer. I don't know, maybe its me I just think it funny.