Need A Garage - March 18th

Guest Onatrum

Guest Onatrum

I suppose this is considered an "event." A friend and I would like to install new struts on my 2002 Mazda Protege5. We've got all the tools, and he has the experience. We already set the time and date for Saturday, March 18th around 10am. We were hoping that maybe someone with a garage of some sort would be willing to let us use it during the install, just in case the weather is crappy that day.

I know it might seem a little weird to allow a stranger to use your garage, I totally understand. I'm a student at OSU so I don't have the extra money to pay someone to do the install, nor the space at this house to do it safely. I'm just a car enthusiast looking for a little help. Any help at all would be much appreciated!!

~ Shawn

Guest Onatrum

Thanks smokin5s for the offer! I'll definitely keep you in mind when the date gets closer. I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that the day will be nice and hopefully warm. Just curious, what part of Columbus do you live in?

Also, if anybody else can guarantee a garage for this date, that would be very helpful in planning our install day. Thanks again for looking! :)

maybe you should ask if anyone had a garage available to use, instead of saying you need it on a specified date. i could tell you if some said hey i need to use your garage on (insert day here) i would be like ahhhh no...but you can use it on (insert date here)when i know i have nothing going on.....

i have a two car garage and a 1500 square foot barn that is empty....just sayin

Guest Onatrum
maybe you should ask if anyone had a garage available to use, instead of saying you need it on a specified date.

I would have asked that, except the only date my friend and I are available to do this install is March 18th, so regardless of whether someone has a garage or not, it doesn't help us unless it's available on that date. Sorry for the confusion. Time is subject to change if needs be, but we'd like to get an early start just incase we come across any problems, so we were hoping to start around 10am.

look on the left side under join date... it has my location

I'm a moron! lol Sorry for asking Josh. But wait! I have a legitimate question to redeem myself...where is Blacklick? I've lived in Columbus for a little over two years now, I've got the campus area pretty well mapped out in my mind, but I'm still uncertain of the surrounding areas.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Onatrum
Didnt smokin5s say you could use his?

He has to go out of town for work.

i could let you use mine, i have air tools and good compressor just cant be there over night.

Awesome! We plan to start early in the morning, and from what I hear, the install is pretty straight forward. I'll relay the information to my buddy and send you a PM later. Thanks!