Old video games

Buck531

Has anyone here just had the urge to plug in your Nintendo or Sega and start playing some old ass games?

This past Saturday. I got bored. Turned on the x-box and was flipping through hundreads of NES, SNES, and Sega games (I have every ROM from those gaming systems on drive of the xbox). I picked The Legend of Zelda (yes, original, from 1986)

With about maybe 20 hours playing, I finally beat it. It was wierd trying to remember all the hidden passages and crap.

A few months ago I was playing Mike Tysons Punch out. :D

My cousin had a game system when I was a teenager, and there was a game I cant think of the name of but he would never let me play, still to this day I havent played that game and I cant think of what it was. All I remember was the guy could collect coins under water. It was a new game late 80's early 90's Maybe started with an A, Alex or something. Any guess'?

I had my buddy mod mine. He put some stuff called "xecuter" on it. He FTP'd into the box, and just loaded all the games (roms). Instead of the X-box OS (or whatever it is) that comes up when you turn it on, it has the Xecuter OS.

Yeah, super mario RPG was freakin awesome, I might have to play that this weekend if I get away from the girlfriend....haha NOT

Speaking of really old, I have my atari too, but both of my controllers are messed, one wont go right, the other wont go left haha. I also have a coleco vision, used to play that thing all the time, dont know if it still works though.

So, um, yea...When are you going to come over and put those on my Xbox? lol

don't let him touch your xbox... whenever he does, it just makes more work for me... plus he likes the "Punch" mod... (If you don't believe me, look at the top of his)

j/k John