Sorta new

Dr. Apex

My name is Ben, Ive been on here a little while lurking, enjoying all the funny shit going on here on CR. Im a former poster on csr, but had a little fall out earlier this year!!

I drive a 90 Laser non-turbo thats setup for autox and road racing, but ill gladly race anyone just to see you fly by me burning off your gas.

Welcome, but I've got a few questions for ya. I somewhat knew the guy that used to own that car in your sig, if thats your current car, except it had black wheels, but the same license plate. Anyways the car was up for sale a month or so ago and I'm guessing you bought it? Anyways what I'm getting at is that it was a TURBO, but your sig pic shows the same car and you're claiming its a NT ?? :wtf: Why?

Here's a link to the car/your car....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21466

It even has the same suspension setup you said you have....hmmm anyone else confused?

Welcome, but I've got a few questions for ya. I somewhat knew the guy that used to own that car in your sig, if thats your current car, except it had black wheels, but the same license plate. Anyways the car was up for sale a month or so ago and I'm guessing you bought it? Anyways what I'm getting at is that it was a TURBO, but your sig pic shows the same car and you're claiming its a NT ?? :wtf: Why?

Here's a link to the car/your car....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21466

It even has the same suspension setup you said you have....hmmm anyone else confused?

Here is a little bit of history on the car for ya since he didn't manage to say it earlier. He owned the exact same car, exact same color with the excpetion of it being a Turbo. That car got sold and then he bought this car. I know, I went with him to go and pick it up. This car is NA. Exact same color, everything..lol I guess he really likes these same cars..lol

BAM, I did own that Laser with the black wheels. That was a turbo Laser. I sold it and purchased the one you see now, same year, color, just not a turbo. The coilovers are the same, but this car has swaybars, bushings, BBS wheels, and a roll bar. Other than that theyre nearly the same car.

Thanx! In my opinion it was going downhill and the name neede to be changed, it was voted on but later decided by thew owner the name should stay for the moment. I eneded up having a disagreement with a couple people and left the board.