Sorta new

Dr. Apex

Welcome. I've hung out with you a few times at the auto-x's at ackermann. I drove that total pos 91 fwd 1.8. I hope to see you out there sometime this summer and I'll have the 94 running again... because god knows awd dsm's with welded center diffs and 61 mm turbo's love autox'ing... but it'll be fun nonetheless.

Hey Mark! Been a while. That'd be nice to have another 1g out there with me! Hell, other than a GVR4 and a couple Evo's for most of the year I was the only dsm out there.

6 Speed, yeah those are good handling cars and I'm surprised there arent more out there doing it.

Guest AutoX4g63
welcome when i get some money ill be fixing and running mine its a 91 turbo same color all stock for now but i will have a p/s cooler when i hit my first run and rims and rubber off my truck

Yeah I was h-stock with the 1.8, I thought I was actually fairly semi competitive considering the cars condition and shape as well as the other cars I was going against. I turned a faster time than a brand new scion tc with a car that's 15 years and 215,000 miles old (original engine still too) with 4 unmatched tires, one that was bald as anything and fuel was cutting out on left hand turns too on a quarter tank... lol. BTW I saw you driving on 161 today (I used to see you in the turbo all the time), car looks real clean and sounds pretty nice... good find.

Thanx, I'm happy with the car. The exhaust sounds like shit imo, its a side exit just before the rr wheel and kills my ground clearance. Its in need of maintenance, it still has the original plugs, wires, hoses, etc....only thing that isnt original in the motor is the timing belt and clutch. The rest is the 16 year old stuff from the factory!!

:eek2: