One HELL of a deal on a house (Ebay link inside)

Nitrousbird

All that money to buid a bad assed house...just for the privilage of listening to I-76 and jet-skis all day.

I love thouse, love the wood, but the African Theme has to go, way to fuckin buisy, it'd give you seizures after a week.

Jesse, I think the big bar is the support for a lifting pool table cover. It rises up off the table and lights it at the same time....oh wait, it's coming out the bottom. I guess that the bar is load bearing, and that was their jackassed solution for getting a pool table down there.

Only a 4 bay garage, gawdy african theme, billy'bass lakefront close to Cleveland, jet-ski's and a pontune boat......it all makes sence, it just leave to question WHICH Cleveland Brown player built it.

Several of you keep complaining on how this place is decorated. PLEASE posts pics of how your places are decorated. For some reason I have a feeling I'm going to see some apartment w/ a couple posters on the wall.

Not to say my house is decorated nice or anything, but I'm also one of the people marking out to this house too.

Guest powers
Several of you keep complaining on how this place is decorated. PLEASE posts pics of how your places are decorated. For some reason I have a feeling I'm going to see some apartment w/ a couple posters on the wall.

Not to say my house is decorated nice or anything, but I'm also one of the people marking out to this house too.

Joe you are 100% correct. It is the same as when there is a hot chick posted and people say how they would not bang her.

That would be a VERY interesting thread. Post pics of your house.