nurkvinny

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whipple > kenney belle

the Grand Prix... ummm it's stock... nothing special

The Z... everything is special

the S10... ummmm it has only one strap holding the gas tank in... does that make it special?

My MSP was one of ~2500 and one of ~500 blue ones. It had a 450 Watt Kenwood stero from the factory with MP3 player, upgraded suspension, turbo, seats, shifter, steering wheel, brakes, etc. Mine was the only MSP I know of that had a full race suspension with camber plates. I sold it in November though.

The cars I've been driving at work have a lot of unique features...The diagnostic modes you can get into on the dash is one thing, but I was in one car where you could run 0-60 times, and most of the new DaimlerChrysler stuff has real time tire pressures on the dash.

um...

Active exhaust system, active earodynamics(alot of cars have wings that move up and down now, i dont know how many have front spoilers dont go up and down), electronicly controlled system-pretty unique. 4 wheel steer system that steers the same direction has your front wheels-only activates at higher speeds...hand crank, removable sunroof...

3700lb sports car...that has to be unique in some way...or shitty...whatever

Guest No_Speed4_You
Doesn't some brand of car, maybe a BMW, have a feature that shakes the shifter when you're supposed to shift? Maybe it's an rx-7, can't remember. Also, M3's have the MPG gauge.

The only 1G DSM in town with its original paint job that doesnt look like ass.

that's a big negatory.

Maybe one of the few 90-91, there are plenty of clean 92-94's. A couple on here. The flip up head light cars seem like they aren't as well taken care of as the non-fliup up head light cars.

You Type "Argh" people totally missed the idea of this thread; it's things that are unique about your model that isn't to most other vehicles, not the suttle difference between a Type R and other Inslugra models.

you said unique....... thats unique

the MK1 MR2 was designed by Lotus and Toyota to be the next Elan, but thanks to GM the MR2 design ended up being droped by Lotus and made by Toyota. and actually has the engine more in the middle than the back hense mid-engine and not rear-engine.

the Esprit can thank the Delorean for having been created, and the Delorean was designed at Lotus, and the original mules used alot of Esprit parts. and the Delorean is a rear engine car. the 1983 Deloreans werent made in ireland, they were made in Texas and tend to be in better condition from not having to be straped to a boat and showered in salt water. our Delorean has 4000 original miles and the original tires. and Back to the Future was very inaccurate seeing as the Delorean cant do 88mph (which is a lie, but they are really really slow) most of the deloreans speedos read 85 MPH but there were a few that unnecessarily left the factory with a 140 MPH speedo. John Deloreans brother was the reason why there were painted Deloreans (from the factory) and one last fun fact, at the end of their run in 1983 DMC produced 4 24k gold plated Deloreans.

the 4 cylinder Esprits are in fact fast, and are extremly reliable (for being an exotic), and it has the steering wheel out of a trans am, and the transmission is actually a 4 speed with a 5th gear welded on to the end (ouch), and the Esprit SE actually uses the tail lights from a corolla and a ECU from a 90 ZR1

and my 2000 Bravada still has the 6 disk factory cd changer in the center console six years later