300zx TT and Vette for sale

2Turboz

Well since there really wasnt a good response to my Saturn for sale here ill try to sell some fast cars...:)

okie first one

90 300zx twinturbo auto.

76k original miles on chassis

10 miles on new motor

10 miles on new turbos( problem here though)

has split flange tubular downpipes

race mid pipes ( no cat)

Stillen cat back

Navan shift knob for the auto

gauge pod on pillar

2 autometer prolite gauges (air fuel and boost)

full c1 knockoff body kit( front fascia not installed cause I dont like it but fully painted and in great shape)

Motegi 17 inch wheels ( comes with the stockers as well painted black for some reason...)

okie thats the good now the bad.

the turbos are a stage 1 setup from Slowboy racing in Indiana PA..

rebuilt engine and put them on, after a correct breakin procedure the drivers side turbo started to puff a little...well after all I went through to put engine in Im done with it..

small spot of peeling clearcoat on wing..

okie car will need the turbo pulled and repaired. I wouldnt suggest Slowboy do it. just needs a rebuild 200 to 300 bucks..

asking 6500... car is in great shape other than turbo and miles are low for year

next car

88 Corvette 4spd manual

lots done to her

TPIS long tube headers

no cat

Flowmaster catback

MSD 6al igniton box

MSD 8.8 mm wires

new coil

adjustable fuel pressure reg

Vortex ram air setup

Liginfelter fully polished Super Ram

Accel lower manifold ported

Comp Cams 1.6 roller rockers

Jesse Azzato computer reprogram

short shift arms on trans

comes with a full NOS nitrous setup with dual spray bar ( never installed)

has BFG 315 drag radials on the back but comes with a set of goodyear GSCs in a 285 series

chassis has 135k on it but engine has anestimated 75k

runs 12.90s all motor

more littel things im prolly forgetting as well

car needs front tires

email me with questions,or for pics.

oh vette is black with black leather Z is aztec red with charcaol cloth.

Tom

Twinturbozwv@yahoo.com

Its not like its all that wierd either.... just turn off the Overdrive if you dont want it on... you dont have to row through 7 gears...:) is like having a truck with a 2 spd transfer case...touch one button and its off untill you hit the button again or cycle the key. if you leave it on its computer controlled for fuel economy.. I just drive with it off around town and on when im on the highway... at 85 mph she turns about 1600 rpms...:)

Its not like its all that wierd either.... just turn off the Overdrive if you dont want it on... you dont have to row through 7 gears...:) is like having a truck with a 2 spd transfer case...touch one button and its off untill you hit the button again or cycle the key. if you leave it on its computer controlled for fuel economy.. I just drive with it off around town and on when im on the highway... at 85 mph she turns about 1600 rpms...:)

this is true. I haven't owned one, but have driven a friend's with the 4+3 and it was a pretty neat tranny. Like he said, with the button pushed, your RPM's are way down and it's great for cruising and if you don't care about gas mileage then hit the button again and you have a nice 4 speed. The one I drove shifted really nice but I believe it had been built by Art Carr

send pics of both to me ...have u ran either of them at the strip to see what they put down ? did u say 12.9 in the vette ?

88 Corvette 4spd manual

lots done to her

TPIS long tube headers

no cat

Flowmaster catback

MSD 6al igniton box

MSD 8.8 mm wires

new coil

adjustable fuel pressure reg

Vortex ram air setup

Liginfelter fully polished Super Ram

Accel lower manifold ported

Comp Cams 1.6 roller rockers

Jesse Azzato computer reprogram

short shift arms on trans

comes with a full NOS nitrous setup with dual spray bar ( never installed)

has BFG 315 drag radials on the back but comes with a set of goodyear GSCs in a 285 series

chassis has 135k on it but engine has anestimated 75k

runs 12.90s all motor

more littel things im prolly forgetting as well

car needs front tires

email me with questions,or for pics.

oh vette is black with black leather Z is aztec red with charcaol cloth.

Tom

Twinturbozwv@yahoo.com

I love reading.

smart ass ...he didnt say what the 300z ran in the quarter and i stated he said the vette ran 12.9 so i gathered that much obviously i asked what numbers it put down i want to know more than the 12.9 i want to know 0-60 and trap speed ..so Ben dont clutter his thread ...i on the other hand have the cash for one of these fine cars if i get some photos

James,

havent ran the Z at the track... only has 10 miles on rebuild and the turbo problem..

the Z also has a complete audio upgrade from the crappy Bose junk..Infinity ref speakers all the way around withg a Pioneer 7700 cd deck...

Vette also has an Autometer shift light installed on the steering shaft...has an adjustable module mounted in the center consol..also has a Sony cd deck, but was adapted to the Bose setup..

trying to think of anything else.....

Tom

• 2 weeks later...