Saturday. 69 degrees

Buck531

so whats going on tonight? i cant bring the s 10. needs a new battery damn interstate battery., i hope this optima and this super victor intake are better.

don't worry about missing anything, it was a big rice fest hosted by high schoolers

east side is dead

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest srt-4
Weather and radar says no rain from 9pm till 2am so it looks good so far,im up in findlay right now and its sunny and 60 degrees and completly clear and dry.So hopefully its nice in columbus too.If so ill be down tonight.

Will probaly be out tonight. Ill be in a 91 white fox 5.0. Probally goin up by myself, so anyone feel free to come up to me and introduce yourselves as i have not met anyone personally on this board

Will probaly be out tonight. Ill be in a 91 white fox 5.0. Probally goin up by myself, so anyone feel free to come up to me and introduce yourselves as i have not met anyone personally on this board

i'm with you, man, i'm a n00b to meeting everyone here in person.

I am going to be in the loudest GT out there hahah with a few Trans Ams and mustangs.. feel free to walk over and say howdy.

I showed up for like 5 minutes, didnt even get out of my car. Kind of weird showin up with no one and not knowing anyone there i guess. O well, maybe ill show up with someone next time and not get scared this time lol

I was only out saturday. Pulled into the schots parking lot in the back, by where like 4-5 bikes were and just sat there lol O well well see what happens next time

Were you driving a white hatch? If so, we were right in front of you.

-Mike