Got a dog, now I need a vet

copperhead

My parents have been going to a guy in westerville for 20+ years. His name is Dr. Cryan we have brought both dogs we had and a cat to him. He really knows what hes doing and is a nice guy. Cryan Veterinary Hospital. 298 N. West Street. Westerville, OH 43081

Nice that breed doesn't require insurance against attacks or anything does it?

Evan

From what I understand, there are only something like two or three breeds that are like that. She's definately not one of them. And she is so nice to people that I can barely imagine ever having to worry about it.

I went to the Banfield center in the Grove City Petsmart today. It was very nice and the people were really friendly. I went in last night and made an appointment and the lady gave me a certificate for a free visit. It's like $29.95 for the exam or whatever so they gave me a $29.95 coupon pretty much. I'd probably go in and get an appointment and they probably will give youa coupon for a free first visit.

cats, fuck em. Dogs are loyal noble creatures, and if they are a good dog they deserve to be taken car of. On the other hand yes they are animals, but as humans we have been given the gift of compassion and this is something that separates us from them.

I'm not an animal rights person by any means, i love eating deer, killing varmants just for fun (ie. groundhogs and coyote)

Mike you must post picks, i'll bring bo by sometime :)

I work at Banfield in Beavercreek and I would recommend them to anyone. They are the largest national chain of pet hospitals so they have much better equipment than others because of corporate support. If you have any questions about the wellness plans or anything just pm me.