Sugar Bar Thursday March 16th

shootersimmons1647545502

Come see the newest place downtown. Sugar Bar

Either get pass from me, print pass(picture) from this, or send me a message for putting you on the guestlist. The guestlist will require you to wait in line as the passes will let you go right in!

Everything $2 for ladies (excluding wine and martinis)

$2 20 oz. drafts and bombs for the guys

Free Cover, 21 & up

Also featuring a fashion show by: Dr. Mojoe & Mario Tricoci

http://upload.dubohio.com/uploads/Sugar%20Invite%20-%20Matt.jpg

When I can get to the ONE bathroom in that club without HAVING TO FIGHT THROUGH A FIRE CODE VIOLATION FULL OF FUCKING PEOPLE to make it there, I may start going to Sugar again.

Until then, Sugar for the muthafucking lose.

When I can get to the ONE bathroom in that club without HAVING TO FIGHT THROUGH A FIRE CODE VIOLATION FULL OF FUCKING PEOPLE to make it there, I may start going to Sugar again.

Was that on opening night? Even if it was in the first week or two, I bet it will die down. But maybe it is just a bad design, I don't doubt that either.

Was that on opening night? Even if it was in the first week or two, I bet it will die down. But maybe it is just a bad design, I don't doubt that either.

I was there both opening night and then on Saturday. Sure, it's going to be packed, but the design is completely flawed, and that's just fucking annoying.

Yeah Arnold weekend was packed even on Thursday around 7 when i was there for the employee party it was....but in the back it wasn't too packed if you had a table...

Yeah, well, I had a table, I was in VIP, and I still had to wade through the mass of humanity to piss just like everyone else.