Im new :)

Guest c1runnersw20

Guest c1runnersw20
Hi my name is Joe. I Drive a 92 Ford Explorer. It has lots of stickers and a dented steering wheel. I also have a red 1991 Toyota MR2. I started racing(scca-autox) last year and I hope to get started Road Racing at Mid-Ohio This year. I am hoping to get into a little bit of everything (motorsports wise) this year. I liked autox but the ovr area is to crowded so i didnt get a lot of seat time. Ill be out racing though when my car is up and running again.

BTW, good way to start out here!! Come right out sounding like a dumbass about an Exploder with stickers! I'm looking forward to kicking your ass in autox this year!! Now that you can get the hookup you should be able to get some kickass tires.

Guest c1runnersw20
Ricer.

Ben, your car sounds like Bees. :asshole:

MattsV8. I saw your truck out last weekend. At least I think. Looks nice, sounds even better.

thanks. hopefully it will run good on a 300 shot this year. im looking to spray a little while longer. i have to take it all apart about mid summer to start building the piping for the turbo. should be more drivable and way faster. actually drove good for a new 8" 4500 stall and 5.14 gears.