DynoJet in columbus?

evan9381

130.5 w/ intake/header/exhaust on the mustang dyno. from what im reading/hearing, it will read 8-15% lower, depending on HP...he said at the hp level im at, i should be at about 140-143hp (8-10% lower range)...doesnt sound like much, but if its correct, i would be the highest hp dyno'd elantra on the couple forums im on. highest right now is 138hp.

its all in the headers i have on the car. when the company was still selling them, they sold for 680$ (4 cyl header) and people have dyno'd 9-11whp increase with them. no one on the forums wanted to believe me, then when i hit 130.5 on a mustang dyno, i get shit because i didnt go to a dynojet. the headers are no longer produced and hard as hell to find. i got a deal on mine for around 250$ shipped. i cant wait to see what the dynojet tells me

Guest chpmnsws6
it was nice in FL they only charged us 40 bucks for 2 pulls with a/f

or back home where its free :woowoo:

On the dyno back home, we can swap it over to the dynojet settings on the mustang dyno

its not that im trying to get higher numbers...im happy with 130 on a mustang dyno because i am fully aware they read much lower. a lot of the people on the forums im on seem to have the mentality that 'no dynojet dyno = no proof', so im just gonna hit up a dynojet, beat all their numbers, and be happy