Home depot sucks

wnaplay1647545503

I hate lowes also but for another reason. But 50% of everything I buy is either broken, has a defect or missing parts. Even there staff has gotten worse. I cant stand it when one of their employees tries to lie straight to my face and tell me something I know isnt true. If a store wastes your time having to make repeated trips to either replace something thats wrong with something you bought from them, I feel you should in some way be compensated. Oh well back yet again returning something else tomorrow.

What are you returning?

This time I am putting 6 panel doors in my house and there is a defect in the grain on one of the doors. Very noticable. Unable to sand out. I spend about $1000 every couple of months (over a series of months), on average. I think their prices are fair, just quality and employee common sense are lacking.

yeah but depending on which kinda doors they have the chance to see everyone when picking the order to either help load or deliver. I use to do it. Home Depot does get some shitty stuff from vendors so if it came in a bundle dont blame Home Depot where a vendor check is at fault.

I got a toilet set from Lowes a few months ago. Bought it, brought it back home, uboxed it, and the ENTIRE fucking bowl was shattered into a million pieces. Actually, there was no bowl, it was in pieces. Had to box teh shit back up, take it back, open up another one (make sure it wasn't broke) then brought that home.

I know that's not a manufactures defect.. just someone didn't give two shits when they were unloading it or what not.

Home depot is about the cheapest out there. Theres no way you can say Andersons is cheaper. The selction on items may be different. But cheaper :wtf: .

I do buy from Andersons, and sutherlands, and last resort lowes. I know it isn't necessarily Home depots fault for crappy product but when you have a "no questions ask return policy" and without checking, put the product back on the shelf, well that is their fault. I bought a saw once that was missing every accessory and half the table.

I work at Lowe's. If a product shows visable signs that it is defect, it is pulled from the floor. If it's in a box, how would anyone know if it'a bad? This is why the return process is easy at home improvement stores, for the most part. If we opened and checked every product, everyone would ask "was this opened because it's used?" or "can I get a 99% discount cuz this is opened?"