Help!! Bike Stolen!!

wolfman

Sorry to hear that man :( I know the feeling of having something of value in an area you think is safe. Just goes to show, thieves are everywhere. Hope you get your bike back or atleast replaced. It's a nice one.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks! Theives are about as low as a person can get. You work hard to get a bike & some low life steals it, F%#*ing BullShit. That is the good thing about living in BFE, I don't even lock my truck at night.

Please tell me you have insurance... Don't worry, I'll tell Satan to move your screen name to the "inactive" list since you have no use for these forums now..

Sorry dude, just trying to make you smile. It could've been worse. I'd rather have my shit completely stolen than have someone back over it and knock it down (assuming you have insurance).

this fucking blows man... I've left my bike out at night a few times and I lost sleep because I was so nervous someone would fuck with it.

I'll keep my eyes open. If I do find the guy I'll soften him up a bit for you before you get there.

EDIT: Keep driving around the area and keep your eyes open. I've heard that theives will leave the bike in an open lot just in case there is some kind of tracking system on the bike. If no one comes to get it within a couple days they pick it up. Good luck dude, I hope I can help.

Please tell me you have insurance... Don't worry, I'll tell Satan to move your screen name to the "inactive" list since you have no use for these forums now..

Sorry dude, just trying to make you smile. It could've been worse. I'd rather have my shit completely stolen than have someone back over it and knock it down (assuming you have insurance).

I don't have collision but have comprehensive which covers theft, fire, etc.

Thanks...I need some smiles today..

Hey man sorry to hear about your loss, I'll keep my eyes peeled down here on the lower east side, If I see em riding do I have your permission to run em down ??? I can't stand thieves, thats why I always practice sword play in my front yard!!! LOL... But seriously, hope you get it back soon.

Dude when I started reading this i could not describe the amount of suckyness that is to hear. I thought finding my Stolen yellow Lab hanging from rope in a tree was bad (yeah that sucked bad), but to mess with someones bitch like that Who ever finds them step on their neck til Wolf gets there. Then make them run the Guantlet with us OR

Thanks for all the replies and for keeping on the lookout.

I took a drive through my apt. complex and there are about 15+ other bikes parked outside. I'm gonna make up some fliers when I get a chance and start putting them on ppls bikes so they know to watch out. I'm willing to bet my bike wasn't the only one stolen last night!

Hey man sorry to hear about your loss, I'll keep my eyes peeled down here on the lower east side, If I see em riding do I have your permission to run em down ??? I can't stand thieves, thats why I always practice sword play in my front yard!!! LOL... But seriously, hope you get it back soon.

Yes, if anybody sees my bike you have my permission to run them off the road.. ;)

man that sucks. I am new to the cbus bike scene..first post...and this is scarry. I worry when i leave mine outside anywhere. I live in polaris and will keep my eyes peeled. I have a cbr1000rr so I am always lookin harder at fellow hawks, just to see if I am sweeter...lol. JK.

THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!

I had a Dream Last night Someone with their face painted BLACK stole my 929 From WORK, this is WEIRD!!!! And I jumped in my work car to chase their ass down!! while phoning the police in pursuit, and the 911 operator idiot was telling me not to follow them!

Ask your neighbors if they saw or heard anything last night, even go down a few houses both ways!! I'm glad to hear you had theft coverage! Also ask the neighbors if they seen anyone scoping out your place lately!

Dont forget, it has GSXR mirrors, and nice sized scratch on the swingarm (right side) lil rash on the right side, and bt002rs tires. encase they change the color or something like that. Eric that saddens me very much, i wish there was a way i could help. I will definitely keep my eyes open for it.

Aaron

Dont forget, it has GSXR mirrors, and nice sized scratch on the swingarm (right side) lil rash on the right side, and bt002rs tires. encase they change the color or something like that. Eric that saddens me very much, i wish there was a way i could help. I will definitely keep my eyes open for it.
Excellent point, chances are they are going to repaint the whole bike or change out the plastics asap! smaller stuff would be what to look for!

POST UP YOUR PLATE NUMBER!!!, and maybe your VIN, that way if any of us see it, we can phone the cops!!!

Excellent point, chances are they are going to repaint the whole bike or change out the plastics asap! smaller stuff would be what to look for!

POST UP YOUR PLATE NUMBER!!!, and maybe your VIN, that way if any of us see it, we can phone the cops!!!

+1 -- Anything more identifiable would be awesome, esp. if the asshole(s) are dumb enough to show up at Bike Week @ MidOH.

The GSXR mirrors and 'custom' scratches are good too.

Aaron

Thanks Aaron, I think you know my bike better then me.

Stock exhaust spray painted black

Case covers are rashed on both sides

Delrin swing arm sliders/spools

Plate # 12NPA

VIN# JH2PC40017M001200

IF I can think of more details I'll post them...