New to this forum.

Slimpsy

Hey all, I'm Will. I found out about the site through Ben (satan) whom I know through Columbusracing.com. I have an 02 cruiser bike (vstar classic 1100). Seems like a lot of you are sport bikers. . . which is cool too. I live in the Lancaster area. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

I have an 02 cruiser bike (vstar classic 1100). Seems like a lot of you are sport bikers. . . which is cool too.

Not to sound like an Asshat, but whats with the cruisers lately having to clarify that our bikes are okay with them? are cruisers better?

:welcome: hope too see you on a ride someday :cheers:

Not to sound like an Asshat, but whats with the cruisers lately having to clarify that our bikes are okay with them? are cruisers better?

What the hell are you complaining about? You ride a cruiser! Busa = Couch on wheels. :lol:

Welcome Slimpsy. :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome. Didn't mean to sound like an ass or anything. Just stating a general observation is all :) Kinda just like saying "I noticed there are a lot of people here drinking bud light...I'm more of a Guiness guy myself."

;)

Thanks for the welcome. Didn't mean to sound like an ass or anything. Just stating a general observation is all :) Kinda just like saying "I noticed there are a lot of people here drinking bud light...I'm more of a Guiness guy myself."

;)

:lol: no you wern't but your like the 3rd guy I've seen say "which is cool" :D just kinda wierd :D Eh, :puke: Guiness... I'm a Yueingling guy myself!

We need more cruisers to take the edge off. There are some cruiser riders on here, just more sportbikes. That is a good thing because sportbike riders will ride with anyone, its the H-D crowd who are snobby about riding with rice burners. They have their image to worry about, we ride for fun.

Welcome.

what the Yueingling like?? a bunch of my PA friends rave about it.

Kinda hard to explain, If your a lite beer drinker, you won't like it. but if you like beers like Sam Adams, Heine, and other lagers, you'll love it. I've got a few friends that drink Guinness, I've had it several times, I just can't get used to it, something about it I just don't like :cheers: If you like Guinness you'll probably like it too.

;)

Mmmm, Guinness.

:welcome:

what the Yueingling like?? a bunch of my PA friends rave about it.

im seeing it at alot of places lately. remember they had it at WHOLLEY JOES on polaris.

oh and welcome to the new guy from another new guy.