bitchs with hondas (roach)

1-fast-dsm

this is what the world has come to a 98hp silver hatch honda {roach} got beat by my 20 second honda (the red crx retard racer with train horns) from a dig (thats the way everyone should race .) and now he won't rerace me because he "spins" so much off the line keep in mind it's A HONDA. . so he wants to 60 roll me seeing thats what I do the 1\4 mile in.. so this weekend i calling him out.. BITCH LETS GO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

Just like the green AWD dsm, I'll come around you like your standing still!

Congrats, your King of the RICER"S..

Cause you got 3 of the slowest cars in town!

ROFLMAO

Guest Removed
So is this the same DSM with 2G rods and 1G piston's? The one you came on CDSM and started bragging how badass it is, then you couldn't even quote the previous owner's mod list correctly.

yeah nice car.

and what are you tryying to prove? :confused:

Guest Removed
just cause you HAD the slowest sprayed big block mustang dosnt mean you have to hate on my fast fucking dsm

you want some of the monte this weekend...Heads up from a dig, bottle for bottle bitch! you'll get owned by me agian in someone else's car! Just like when Your ass got spanked by me in jesse's mustang :eek:

Then i'll smack you like the red headed bitch that you are! j/k :p

just cause you got the slowest sprayed big block mustang dosnt mean you have to hate on my fast fucking dsm

That is really funny, Paul Walker. How about you step up to a car a little less out of your league? I'll gladly race your DSM in the stead of the good Dr. and Rob.

Guest Removed
That is really funny, Paul Walker. How about you step up to a car a little less out of your league? I'll gladly race your DSM in the stead of the good Dr. and Rob.

Fuck That!

I've got a SBC monte ss sitting in the driveway, That i'm working on to take out this weekend! :eek:

So josh...How much $ do you want to run for?

better yet http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=289036#post289036