This is sad, he tried to get a 14yr old and got a cop...

98fiveseven1647545503

This shit isn't no joke these days, I wonder how much those police people get paid to do that? Its fucking disgusting there are people out there like this and literally scares me thinking my kid could be getting solicited by one of them. :mad:

Guest FooFooMaru

I believe the oldest guy the caught was 65. And there were 40 year olds, 50 years olds, and of course a lot of teens and 20's but 65.......freakin sick. I went to school with the kid. My best friend and him had conflicts/fights all the time. Wanker he is. Terrible stuff.

I do agree that kids dress so much older. They want to have sex at younger ages it seems. I think it's terrible that teens look so much older. Crap.

This shit isn't no joke these days, I wonder how much those police people get paid to do that? Its fucking disgusting there are people out there like this and literally scares me thinking my kid could be getting solicited by one of them. :mad:

What's really scary, Tommy, is that you could pose for a 14 year old boy... :p

I am with you Joe. Some of these girls try and act like they are 18 but they don't understand the shit that can happen from this.

I hope they keep nabbing people like this because he knowingly tried to get "her" to have sex with him. WTF is wrong with this guy...SHE IS 14..Well kinda..hahahahahaa

And BTW, when you chase jailbait, you become jailbait..lol

This happened to a somewhat friend of mine, who I went to high school with. He went to the Columbus Academy and was doing ROTC. He was also 19 when they nabbed him. What I don't like is that even though the cops have a very strict set of rules and regulations so they don't get caught up with entrapment accusations, its also really fucking bad to get a 19-year old, IMO. My sister is 15, so I'm not too distant from the victim's side, but seriously; are any of your parents more than 5 years apart in age? I know plenty of couples who are, including two couples that have an age gap of over 15 years. They say that the little girls are incapable of making decisions, but when its with someone their own frikkin age? I think its a little harsh on 19 year olds (I still like a heavy punishment) to label them for life as a "sexual predeator" because when they were 19 they were interested in a 14 year old. I think they should have to pay a severe consequence for their actions, but not something that will forever disable them from being a normal part of society.

Guest FooFooMaru
This happened to a somewhat friend of mine, who I went to high school with. He went to the Columbus Academy and was doing ROTC. He was also 19 when they nabbed him. What I don't like is that even though the cops have a very strict set of rules and regulations so they don't get caught up with entrapment accusations, its also really fucking bad to get a 19-year old, IMO. My sister is 15, so I'm not too distant from the victim's side, but seriously; are any of your parents more than 5 years apart in age? I know plenty of couples who are, including two couples that have an age gap of over 15 years. They say that the little girls are incapable of making decisions, but when its with someone their own frikkin age? I think its a little harsh on 19 year olds (I still like a heavy punishment) to label them for life as a "sexual predeator" because when they were 19 they were interested in a 14 year old. I think they should have to pay a severe consequence for their actions, but not something that will forever disable them from being a normal part of society.

Good point I believe.

We need a jailbait evaluation board. If some 15 Y/O girl looks hot as fuck and is throwing it out there like she is legal, some 19/20, hell up to about 22 y/o guy shouldnt get nailed for hittin it. Ill voulnteer to be the chief justice of the evaluation board.

I've always wondered how the hell does this work....

my first question, is the police officer any better than the preditor themself? I mean, it's some nasty 40 year old acting like a 14 year old trying to get some guy of age to try to hit on them...

my other question is, how the hell do cops do this? do they make offers or jokes to try to reel them in? do they make sure to say, hey, I'm a 14 year old girl? Also, do they show pics or something and if they do? imagine being the 14 year old that they are showing the pics of....

fake myspace accounts. There's actualy a case of some parents befreinding their daughter via a fake Myspace profile. She told the fake freind/parents that she was meeting a 17 y.o. boy when her folks were away. The folks called the police, who arrested the 28 year old man who showed up.

I've always wondered how the hell does this work....

my first question, is the police officer any better than the preditor themself? I mean, it's some nasty 40 year old acting like a 14 year old trying to get some guy of age to try to hit on them...

my other question is, how the hell do cops do this? do they make offers or jokes to try to reel them in? do they make sure to say, hey, I'm a 14 year old girl? Also, do they show pics or something and if they do? imagine being the 14 year old that they are showing the pics of....

They aren't allowed to "reel in" at all. they usually do the 14/f/oh thing in chat rooms, but they cannot say ANYTHING suggestive unless it is confirming something the "predeator" has already said. For instance, they can say "yeah, my parents try to keep me on a short leash, but they don't know what's best for me" "so you like suckin cocks?" "yea"